Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take 14 freaks, stick them in a house...

Options
  • 18-05-2006 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

... and see what happens.

Anyone watching it? Two nice lookin girls (especially the Welsh one, Imogen), and an assortion of complete weirdos and loose cannons.

Should be interesting!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh what a load of FREAKS!.... Get the paki poof out, he was doin my head in and Peter I think his name is, the rocker guy...total twat.
    George and Ceezer are fit as f#@k though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Is it true that Pete has Tourettes Syndrome???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

fletch wrote:
    Yeh what a load of FREAKS!.... Get the paki poof out, he was doin my head in and Peter I think his name is, the rocker guy...total twat.

Just saw a clip of him on BB's big mouth pulling everybody up to dance and singing 'celebrate.' Reminded me of Graham Norton's character in Fr. Ted. Posh George refused to get down with them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

judybaby wrote:
    Is it true that Pete has Tourettes Syndrome???

Think he's just a nutter. He does act like he has it though, and he certainly shouts 'w*nk' quite a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Does anyone else think that Bonnie looks & sounds exactly like Lesley from last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Think he's just a nutter. He does act like he has it though, and he certainly shouts 'w*nk' quite a bit.

According to BB's Big Mouth, he does have tourettes!

Oral Slang wrote:
    Does anyone else think that Bonnie looks & sounds exactly like Lesley from last year?

yes yes yes......awful accent!

What did you lot think of Davinia tonight? I thought she was crap and quite nervy at the beginning!

yeah yer man seems to have turrets alright...
    I'm watching the live (well half hour delayed) feed and he's swearing away...

Funniest comment I've read so far was on digital spy "oh my God its brokeback mountain for the next 3 months"

Theres a lass in there that looks like a slimmed down kinga

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There was an evict imgen thread on DS:BB this morning LOL before she even went into thehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Bonnie: Les-lah lite. Just 1 calorie. As a beginning, it could only go downhill from here, couldn't it.

Pete: The spawn of Murdoch from the A-Team, crossed with his namesake, Pete Doherty, with a little bit of Maxwell from last year thrown in, and seasoned liberally with Joe Pasquale. Was I the only hoping that the tumble down stairs would be so severe as to nessecitiate his immediate removal from the house?

George: Posh, hopefully not completely thick. In fact, I (almost) feel sorry for him. Could be nice, could be horrible - it'll probably go either way with him.

Shahbaz: To paraphrase Madonna: we've heard it all before, we've heard it all before, please don't give us Shazbot..I guess it was a bit much for us to expect some originality.

Lea: As tough as her fake nails, she's crumble into a big, insecure silicon mess before too long, despite her claims of not caring what people think. Lea, take a hint, if you don't care what people think of you..you wouldn't be going on Big Brother.

Imogen: Fairly inoffensive eye-candy. Remains to be seen if there is any depth to her character.

Mikey: A big head with very little rattling around in it. Strikes me as the type who has a lot to learn about life in the real world.

Dawn: This years gobby one. "I don't like people blah blah". I give her a day before she's comforting someone about something.

Glyn: Like throwing raw steak to a pack of vultures, this one.

Richard: Note to Richard: any self respecting gay man would know that stetsons went out 6 years ago. The Village People fetish..well we'll gloss right over that.

Grace: I'm not sure what she'll add, if anything. Seems a bit of a place filler really. Doubt she'll go far.

Lisa: Needs to kept away from the sugary treats. Possibly strapped down also.

Sezer: Doesn't half like himself, does he? Plus..body shavers and Big Brother never go well together. Remember Tim, anyone? ;)

Nikki: "Special". Her own words.

• Advertisement

MrJoeSoap wrote:

actually yer man does indeed have it.

Yeah, a few minutes of live feed and its pretty clear he has it. Will be interesting to see the day time coverage. More work for the censoring lads than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JackM

I think the only originality BB came up with this year is not having an Irish misfit in the mixup! They really need to come up with something more than just changing the decor!! Hello by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oral Slang wrote:

No dont knock poor Bonnie, she looked lost when she went in first the little lamb.

that video they show before the housemate goes in the house is so edited.

I really hope BB dont edit the show to make her out to be like lesley...

Hope she turns out lovely, cos she is only young so she's bound to be a bit gobby, but i'm sure she's nice.

Dont stereotype her just cos of her accent.. or looks... for goodness sake.. :rolleyes:

rsta wrote:
    I'm sure she's nice.

Very quick to judge her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

haha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, what a weird mix this year. We've two gays, two homphobes, 3 airheads, 2 fakes, a sexist, a couple of sex addicts, an unemployed, a touretts sufferer, a complete outsider and what have you got: Big Brother 2006

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

actually yer man does indeed have it.

From previous years viewing/listening I thought Tourettes was a requirement for ALL the contestants.

Ooh ooh Screenie !!!

Day01Image01.jpg

That Nikki is making such a big deal about not having her eye make up remover! I want to pull her eyes out myself. Moany cow! Big deal...

I can see that this person is really going to irritate me for sure.

She was moaning about being BOOed on way in too.Fair enough but she won't get it in to her head that she wasn't the only one Booed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I didn't think it was possible but C4 actually managed to a large number of people I'd love to punch in the face. The show has put me off kitkats for life.

Any bets someone dies on this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Thats some bunch of ppl.... my god bottom of the barrel stuff really! Imogen is sex on legs tho! Shabaz will do my head in, that Nikki 1 is such an airhead and very annoying and as said already Lisa needs to kept away from sugar and possibly be sedated!

i'll give it a week before i decide to watch it or not.... (hmmm deja vu)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

What a bunch of freaks , definitely the most "normal" one there seems to be Imogen , probably Richard or Dawn for first nominations

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bonnie and Lea are favourites with Boylesports for 1st eviction. I've had a bet on Bonnie, she had a row with Lisa, who is part of the brotherhood.

Bonnie 3/1
    Pete 50/1
    George 16/1
    Shahbaz 10/1
    Lea 3/1
    Imogen 20/1
    Mikey 16/1
    Dawn 15/2
    Glyn 11/1
    Richard 20/1
    Grace 20/1
    Lisa 20/1
    Sezer 14/1
    Nikki 8/1
    Any Other 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Christ almighty, this is the most annoying line-up yet.

*I just want my botled waaaater*
    What a whiny b***h :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

fletch wrote:

Get fletch racist scum out of boards.

Shahbaz is a annoying drama queen, but less of yer racism.

I'll put 100 euros on pete to win, no problem, with shallow and pointless and unlikeable waste of time Sezer in house. Who is george?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

Get fletch racist scum out of boards.

Shahbaz is a annoying drama queen, but less of yer racism.

I'll put 100 euros on pete to win, no problem, with shallow and pointless and unlikeable waste of time Sezer in house. Who is george?

ino that callin sum1 a "paki" and a "poof" is wrong, racist and homaphobic, but in the intro bit on thursday shabazz referred 2 him self as a "paki poof" so fletch was meerly quoting him

michaela wrote:
    ino that callin sum1 a "paki" and a "poof" is wrong, racist and homaphobic, but in the intro bit on thursday shabazz referred 2 him self as a "paki poof" so fletch was meerly quoting him

No. Had that understood that he referred to himself in them terms. But to refer to others in racist and unallowable language is against the rules of this forum and society. Does not make it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hobbes wrote:
    I didn't think it was possible but C4 actually managed to a large number of people I'd love to punch in the face. The show has put me off kitkats for life.

Any bets someone dies on this season.

LMAO briliant post Hobbes! Hope its Nikki, dies from drinking tap water :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

TheGooner wrote:
    LMAO briliant post Hobbes! Hope its Nikki, dies from drinking tap water :rolleyes:

Second that, but she is really nice delicate soft thing when not mental.

Advertisement