Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Bannings - Question

Options
  • 18-05-2006 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

So here we go again in the 3rd forum,

Ok, so I've been banned for this post:

HAHAH,
    they are picking on Henry just cause they know they are on tilt!!!

HAHAHAHAH
    This is ****ing hilarious.
    Evil bastards

HAHAH
    I will join with whatever Mourinho said about them.

This is great

Which is apparently considering trolling, i.e. saying it for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of somebody.

The things in italics is what Henry said.

So is it,

OR

Evil bastards

or the HAHA's?

Which part of that is me just posting in order to try and get a response out of people?
    Which part of it is in violation of the charter?

If it you thinking that I was trolling, i.e. saying it just to get a rise out of somebody, have you got any reason to think that? Is there osmething within my post that is implying that? Or is it just about your percieved intent?

Secondly, if that's the standard, why aren't any of these posts bannable offenses?
    Call me al
    well after that mistake they made in '99 when the left early, they had to get something right, eh?
    quarryman
    wow, so many bitter Utd fans here....

PHB, your head is in your ass, pull it out there.

This one is of particular note, I'd really like to be explained the difference between this post and trolling?
    Gandalf
    What galls me is the pathetic joy from mainly Man United fans here, you are absolutely pathetic !!!!!
    Chucky the tree
    Christ there are some bitter people on this forum. I suppose united fans have to vent there anger on someone\something.

This was posted by Chucky,
    Chucky
    Oh God, the callers on You're On Sky Sports are such idiots.

To which
    WWM
    you obviously havent been reading some of the views on here.

So would you like to expain yourself beyond that?

If it you thinking that I was trolling, i.e. saying it just to get a rise out of somebody,
    have you got any reason to think that?
    Is there something within my post that is implying that?
    Or is it just about your percieved intent?

Is it just a general feeling?

You say I was acting like a child,

Which part exactly?

Me pointing out they went back to him twice is childish?

so me laughing at Henry during his interview was acting like a child?
    Evil bastards

Me saying this is hilarious.
    Or pointing out that sky are evil for abusing the situation?
    I will join with whatever Mourinho said about them.

Is it me paraphrasing what Henry said?
    This is great

Or is it me saying that this is great, i.e., really entertaing?

The reason I press you on this is because I think it's a bull**** banning with no foundation except that somebody reported it, you saw it, went oh no no no, that appears to be flame baiting because somebody reported it, and then banned me for a week.

I'm sure if the admins do feel its unjustified they would overturn it, but i'd like to know why you think it was justified, rather than just a simple assertion that it was.

---

As for others, I said in the other thread, I understand that, and was only reposting it because it was deleted from the other thread.

p.s.
    I'm only referring to my own post here, I don't know anything about the other posters or why they were banned.
    Except one, which I reported, which was due to a clearly racist remark about Ronaldinho. So in that case, it is definally not the same as the others. There you are banning for abuse, while in this case, you are banning because you think it is trolling.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

shouldn't you be taking this up with the Mod who banned you, or posting a thread in the feedback forum?

Advertisement