Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W'Ford Fanatasy World Cup League Prize Money of E300

Options
  • 18-05-2006 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

well thats the plan anyways!. As you may know the World Cup is starting up fairly soon and as ever there are a million fantasy league websites proping up just in time for the KO. :)

Myself and a few mates are organising a fanatasy league over here. The fee into the league is set at E20 and so far its winner takes it all but we may introduce a 2nd place price, nothing has been finalaised as yet. The more people that sign up for this the bigger the prize money will be. We estimate that we should get a minimum of 15 people.

It looks like a Paypal account will be setup to pay out the winner, if you don't have a means of transfering money into the account don't worry, we can come to another arrangement for you.

If you're interested send me a pm.

Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

we have 13 people in the league now so we are already nearly hitting our target prize money of E300 after less than a week. If anyone has any questions about signing up just send me a PM. I think two people from here have signed up so far. Thanks

Advertisement