Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your favourite housemate??

• 19-05-2006 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Well here we go again! Summer is here and BB is back! What a great show, Davina is loving it!

My faves so far are:

Imogen - seems normal chick
    Nikki - cute and funny, nice outfit!
    Shabazz - mental but endearing
    Dawn - straight talking, seems interesting!

Don't like:
    Mikey - 'a womans place is in the kitchen' :confused: its 2006 mate not 1966 where your hairstyle comes from.
    Pete - will wreck our heads unless he calms down
    Chinese girl - say no more

Well lets see how it goes, first impressions anyway good so far! Looking forward to more!

Who's your favourites so far and what do you think??!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm liking Shabaz, Pete and the chinese girl, but I don't quite know what to say about Richard . He's either gonna be a person I despise or intrigued by for his unique lifestyle

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

OMFG... Pete? :eek: He's like a bag of weazels on E
    I don't like that posh fella, seems very up his own ar*e
    The guy in the cowboy hat reminds me a lot of Daniel from 2004 but he seems entertaining
    Shabazz I like
    The chinese girl is just weird
    Bonneh or bonnay or bonnie or whateverthe**** her name is I do not like, very trashy, reminds me of the yer one who went in in the nurses outfit last year, can't remember her name, the sh*t stirrer...
    The rest seem ok
    I'm sure ill have formed different opinions on them in a week or two :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

they all seem very hyper and over excited tonight so cant really tell but the chinese girl, nikki and shabaz will annoy me! the rest seem ok and may well be entertaining! I do like Imogen tho!;) :)
    xzanti wrote:
    I'm sure ill have formed different opinions on them in a week or two :rolleyes: ;)

as xzanti said! we'll have all changed our minds come this time next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭meldrew

Definitely waiting for them to settle down but the girl in the bunny costume seems alright ! Tha t Richard bloke would do my head in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I like Pete, he's really funny.
    I was watching today and Nikki was whinging about everything. Shabaz just never stopped talking, although I like him.
    What was going on with that 'lifeguard' boy, he reckons he's the closest thing to perfect and everyone is jealous of him!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I really thought Pete was on something. I think he's going to drive me mad! I like Imogen, she's so pretty and I also like Nikki. What's the story with no nice looking men!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

watching it now and seriously I can't believe it. Holy Hell ...I can't say who's my fav but that Shabazz guy is one pain in the ass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I love Shabaz! I think he rocks :) First impressions - I cannot stand Bonnaaaaay, she can't even say her name right!!! When Pete met her first last night, he goes what's your name? She goes "Bonnaaay" and he says "Bonnaaay?" and she goes "No, Bonnieeeeeeee!" What is her problem?!!! She's a bit of a tit! Imogen seems alright.

Don't like Lisa, she's annoying. Pete drove me nuts yesterday. Sezer is just trying to hump anything with a pulse - who got into his bed last night?! I couldn't recognise the girl - he got water for her then he told her to come over and he "would keep his hands to himself, but not much!"

That tool model fella - Mikey is it? He's some sexist pig! Don't like him and his stupid haircut. The others seem alright so far - I thought the "sex terrorist" was hilarious about Richard, heh.

Anyone think that George looks like Prince William!? He's got a royal look about him alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

The Nikki gal--havent seen much of it though:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Shabaz is a serious contender for most irritating housemate, ever.

• Advertisement

Is Nikki the bunny girly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I really thought Pete was on something. I think he's going to drive me mad! I like Imogen, she's so pretty and I also like Nikki. What's the story with no nice looking men!

He is! Medication for tourettes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Willy

Shabazz is a spa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Er... the only one I'm liking so far is Imogen because she doesnt seem to be scrope (scraped? Where are the grammar folks when i need them?!) from the bottom of the barrel and actually seems like a normalish person.

The rest are making me NOT want to watch it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

tinkerbell wrote:
    Sezer is just trying to hump anything with a pulse - who got into his bed last night?! I couldn't recognise the girl - he got water for her then he told her to come over and he "would keep his hands to himself, but not much!"

Imogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

what did shahbaz do that he thinks he has offended everybody and thinkss he has to leave?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

tinkerbell wrote:
    Is Nikki the bunny girly?

Yes.
    what did shahbaz do that he thinks he has offended everybody and thinkss he has to leave?

There was a big scene/almost row earlier. Basically he was just irritating the crap out of people and they told him to calm down. He then had a big strop about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Petes tourettes were set off on a major scale due to the situation he was in.
    I think he seems cool though.

Shahbaz - I really dont understand how some people can find him/his type endearing and/or tolerant. He is the biggest f**king idiot I've seen in that house.. So far I dont know if he's worse than Marco but he is definitly getting there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

omg shabazz i hate him!!! he is the most annoying thing to ever come in to the house, i think he got a shock last night when he realised nobody thinks the sun shines out of his arse!!
    pete is my fave hes so funny and not bad lookin, sezers ok aswell and the canadian's growin on me

Shabaz is a complete nutcase. How can anyone like him? The way he was leering at Richard when he came into the house made my skin crawl, could this be Craig and "Antnee" Mark II?

Your one Nikki moaning about her make up remover did my head in, think she will be a high maintenance house mate.

So far only one that I am warming to is Pete, seems a nice guy under the excited facade but as someone already mentioned the situation is sparking his tourettes off badly. He could be a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

My faves have changed already and its only on a day or two!

Shabazz was all full of theatrics and had a big dramatic strop last night - hillarious, but i think the rest of the housemates are tired of him now. He really went over the top with his sulking. Not a fave anymore :p

I changed my mind about Pete now, I like him, he's so funny whistling and whooping and then saying w*nkers!!

Lea seems nice so far too, she's the first mother on BB, she has an 11 year old son.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Favourite - Imogen.....extremely "easy on the eyes" and seems level headed.

Least Favourites:

Shahbaz - This guy would drive me to drink if I was around him for more than 10 seconds.

Pete - Imagine trying to recover from a nasty hangover with him around.....:mad:

Mikey - Full of it. Seems like a dick.

Dawn - Sour cow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Nikki's gone mental.

Pete to win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I Like Pete think he is going to win hands down. Shahbaz out he is a head wrecker

Snake ;)

Mikey - he's some plonker!! Just watching it tonight, did ye see him wearing sunglasses? Who wears sunglasses indoors? He looked bloody ridiculous, he's such a twat! Can't stand him. Sezer is also in the plonker club, full of himself, would probably hump a table leg if he could.

Nikki is so irritating, I couldn't believe how she went on tonight about her migrane and how she was going to die coz she can't get BOTTTTTTTLED WAAAAAAAATER. Oh dear god, like shut the hell up already! I reckon she'll be booted off next Friday. Why did she even bother coming into the house like in the first place. They are hardly going to spend their shopping budget on bottled water like.

I thought Shabaz was cool at the start, but seeing through him now - he is totally fake ass and the way he is acting is just driving me nuts.

Lea and Dawn seem alright so far. Dawn was one brave person to go into the diary room with psycho Nikki! I cannot stand Lisa, she's so irritating. Grace seems ok, as does Imogen, but she seems to be getting a bit too cosy to full-of-himself Sezer (well with a name like that?!!)

I like George, he seems relatively normal as well - himself n Imogen seem to be the only normal peeps! Don't like Bonnaaaay much, she's too annoying to listen to. Glyn is meh, hasn't really stood out so far.

Jees, just going through them all there, Big Bro really know how to pick annoying people don't they? Could they not pick cool people that we'd like rather than irritating us?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Watched loads of it today.....Hate Nikki with a passsion now, Imogen, Richard nd George are the onl y ones which dont seriously annoy me now......I hate the Lisa one...ALRIGHT----such a wreck the head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Pete-absolutely gorgeous, simple as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Dawn - I like her, she seems like a mother figure to much of the group and she's been a good mediator.

Bonnie - Hmmm... bit of a chav and I cannot understand her accent but seems harmless. Too quiet though, is isolating herself from the group.

Nikki - Has the most irritating voice EVER, and I am undecided about her. That hissy fit about the bottled water made me laugh, and today she was making barbed comments about Grace, so she should stay in as sparks may fly.

Grace - I don't know what it is about her but I don't like her, she seems to think its her job to boss people around and she uses the word "fierce" way too much. I think she's very, very jealous of Imogen.

Imogen - My favourite girl so far, she seems down to earth and level-headed. My only gripe is that she's not getting involved enough in banter and discussions.

Lisa - Hate her. Get her out. She's horrible.

Lea - Looks ridiculous but seems genuine. Won't last the course though.

Shahbaz - Hate him with the fire of a thousand suns.

Sezer - Cannot abide him - arrogant, rude, ignorant and loves himself.

Pete - Pete is definitely my favourite boy, not because of his Tourettes but he seems like a lovely, lovely fellow.

George - Hasn't said much, but from what he's said so far, he's pretty boring.

Glyn - Cannot understand a word he's saying so can't make a judgement yet.

Richard - Love Richard! My second favourite boy, hes funny, a little bitchy. Like him a lot.

Mikey - Pretty boy, not much going on between the ears.

Imogen/Dawn/Pete/Richard - one of these to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

rsta wrote:
    Don't like:
    Mikey - 'a womans place is in the kitchen' :confused: its 2006 mate not 1966 where your hairstyle comes from.

Rofl! You've got to love the irony of his "why do you demand the same wages as us?" comment. The guy is a model. He works in an industry that has always been and still is dominated by women.
    As my mate in college said "Tenner bets his agent, the person who practically controls that side of his employment, is a woman".

Most of them say **** like that just to get on the programme though.

Favourite so far is Pete. Just seems like a lovely guy

Shabhaz: needs to seriously calm down.
    Sezer (or however the fuck he spells his name): seems a knob
    Mikey: no comment
    Lisa: way too "ooh look at me I'm wacky!"
    Nikki: little princess is going to be a pain in the hole
    George: meh
    Dawn: boring
    Imogen: seems alright
    Lea: meh
    Grace: there's something I *really* don't like about her
    Glyn: bit dellusional god love him
    Richard: bit annoying
    Bonnaaaaaay: total geebag

:)

• Advertisement

Bonnaaaaaay: total geebag

LMAO Nearly scalded myself there with tea.........so funny cause its true :D

Advertisement