Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your favourite housemate??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

TheGooner wrote:
    LMAO Nearly scalded myself there with tea.........so funny cause its true :D

Nooo. Bonnie is lovely, she just hasnt had much of a chance to talk. i like her she seems like one of the most normal ones in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

well i hate shahbaz - he is the most annoying housemate ever. cant wait till he gets booted and gets booed. also lisa, what a mouth!

i would say pete will win. he is a sound bloke so far. dont know about any of the girls yet. i could see pete, richard and imogen being near the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Like: Dawn - level headed. Richard - but I suspect that when he gets drunk he'll start crying about his folks. Leah - has seen it all before attitude which I like. Grace - think she's ok, like her, but dont know why.

Dont: Shabazz - please, the guy is great entertainment but hes like a mixtrure of the "I'm mad me" guy off the fast show muiltiplied by Vicky Pollard.

Caesar (however it's spelt): Has a vendetta against Shabazz which isnt really nice it's like bullying.

Michael: Git. Tosser.

The rest asr fine.

When a few are chucked out and it calms down a bit the real personalities will come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Pete seems another one that i'm warming to. With all the fuss with Shabang when Richard decided that he was being sent to coventry, Pete looked very unhappy and did nothing in agreement.

He has also been on about Sleazers touching of the women and how its not on etc which makes me think that he is genuinely a nice guy.

He also popped out to the garden when he let loose, and got stuff out of his system rather than do it in the house with all the housemates around.

makes me think he has respect for others and adding it all up he seems to be the nicest one of the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

pete and dawn obviously good hearted faves

pete surely will win

shahbaz will probably get battered to death by dawn after he finally wrecks her head in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Caesar (however it's spelt): Has a vendetta against Shabazz which isnt really nice it's like bullying.

True, hate him aswell (Sezer btw i think)...didnt he confront Shahbaz and call him a bully...the irony:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clearskies

Liking: Lisa / Grace / Pete and Lea - they all seem harmless

Not warming to: Richard / Dawn / Glyn / Mikey

Can't stand: Sezer / Shazbah (or whatever), and Nicki..(what did big brother have to do to find her....never seen someone so blonde!)

Pete is going to win it, it'll be tough to get him out with the public warming to him!

clearskies wrote:
    Not warming to: Richard
    Whats wrong with him????? I like him;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 clearskies

iFight wrote:
    Whats wrong with him????? I like him;)

he is trying very hard to be the father figure..a bit patronising too! :confused:

clearskies wrote:
    he is trying very hard to be the father figure..a bit patronising too! :confused:

Nah...hes so cool..but ye i gueess he does want the father figure, altho who better for the job;) ;)

• Advertisement

Although Lea got riled by Shahbaz, it was expected and she finally got Richard to ostracise Shasbot from the rest of the housemates.

Top housemates now Pete, Lea, Grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Tonight, I warmed slightly.

Pete, and only slightly, has gone up in my estimation. Shahbaz continues to go lower than anyone could ever have predicted. The "I'm not a number..." scene in the diary room was both pathethic and hilarious at the same time.

Why only slightly? Just curious seeing as yesterdays highlights show would have been seen by E4 viewers today only.

Pete's part in the garden has increased his popularity a lot. That he showed enough consideration for others that he went out side away from them. I havent seen that sort of consideration from any of the rest and I've the live feed on all the time.

His comment of "That's better innit" at the end cracked me up. Just goes to show he knows how to handle his condition, knows what he needs to do, and respects others in the vicinity when he knows he needs to let it out.

Pete's not just the coolest housemate in this show, but the best chap they have had in the house since day one by a long chalk.

I'm trying to think from past shows if there was any both decent and seriously entertaining housemate to compare?

Past shows, Brian I would put as a decent and hilariously entertaining person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I hate all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

The "I'm not a number..." scene in the diary room

Oh god, he thinks he's the feckin prisoner. Although, he was saying I'm not a Social Security Number!!!! If Patrick McGoohan was to die, he would spin in his grave!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Sorry, this might of already been mentioned, but I just wana make sure...Is Pete gay?

No he's not. He's got a crush on Lisa ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

I saw him kissing the Canadian guy last night in the pool...well I think it was a dare but most str8 felas don't do things like that!

• Advertisement

They were passing wine from mouth to mouth. Everyone was doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Why do you all want Shabazz out? Does he not make the show way more entertaining by pissing everyone off? If he was kicked out I would become so bored so quickly.
    Shabazz for teh win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Poor oul' Bonnie. A 19 year old care worker who has done nothing wrong but have a common accent and look like that knacker from last years show and everyone hate here.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Has to be Pete! he's entertaining and he seems like a decent lad! grace is a close second tho!

I'm warming to Nikki, she is hillarious, her tantrums and strops are soo funny, she is a little act all in her little self!

Sezer is gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Sorry Nikki is a tw@t plain and simple! "Oh my God poor Pete is AFFLICTED with tourettes"

Everytime she speaks its like nails on a chalk board!

TheGooner wrote:
    Sorry Nikki is a tw@t plain and simple! "Oh my God poor Pete is AFFLICTED with tourettes"

She is obviously a buffoon.

TheGooner wrote:

Well put.....she is so annoying, hope she goes soon

• Advertisement

iFight wrote:
    Well put.....she is so annoying, hope she goes soon

She prob will go, usually all the good looking popular girls go first.

Like if it was Bonnie and Imogen up, Imogen would be out. Most of the English women voters are always terribley jealous of the girls in BB if they are in any way good looking or popular with the boys... sad but mostly true.

So anyway my fave at the moment is Pete.

He's so funny, did you hear him when the girls where complaining that they were bored, then Pete goes, I'm aroused! hehe.

Advertisement