Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your favourite housemate??

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

rsta wrote:
    She prob will go, usually all the good looking popular girls go first.

Like if it was Bonnie and Imogen up, Imogen would be out. Most of the English women voters are always terribley jealous of the girls in BB if they are in any way good looking or popular with the boys... sad but mostly true.

So anyway my fave at the moment is Pete.

He's so funny, did you hear him when the girls where complaining that they were bored, then Pete goes, I'm aroused! hehe.

i dont know if its jealousy. personally i think imogen has no personality. i think nikki is goodlooking and i would hate to see her go. i find her so funny the way she moans and whinges! grace also annoys me, i think she is not at all good looking and has zero personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

tabatha wrote:
    i dont know if its jealousy. personally i think imogen has no personality. i think nikki is goodlooking and i would hate to see her go. i find her so funny the way she moans and whinges! grace also annoys me, i think she is not at all good looking and has zero personality.
    So who has personality and what is the criteria? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

tabatha wrote:

I think a lot of them do vote on their jealousy.

Although I do agree Imogen hasn't muchof a personality, but i think it may be cos Sleazer hasn't left her alone so all we really see of her is her giggling with him. Grace is so up herself for some reason, i dont know why, and I agree with your point, she's not good looking either.

But Nikki I love her she is hillarious!!

But please keep Bonneehhh in!
    To vote for GLYN

Call 1514 712 004
    (calls cost 75cents, mobile and other network rates may vary)
    14c from every vote will go to charity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Seemingly there is a bit of a thaw in both romances(Sezar and Imogen, she told him its weird him being there all the time.she didnt come here for that) and (Mikey and Grace, she told him to keep his distance in the bed).

The betting for the eviction is Bonnah - 1/33 and Glyn 9/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Bonnah to go! Pete to win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

I'll give zero (o) for bonner and zero (o) for glyn.

Lea is worth the two of them put together ... (o)(o) .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Pete seems to be the nicest, most normal guy in the house, so far I hope that he wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I actually think I am in love with Pete, such a sweet, sweet man with a gorgeous mouth and pair of eyes! Phwaaor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

TheGooner wrote:
    I actually think I am in love with Pete, such a sweet, sweet man with a gorgeous mouth and pair of eyes! Phwaaor!

...and apparently a massive schlong :p

Nikki is still my fave, she is such a little drama queen. the poor thing is craving attention from men. she's not used to getting no attention. hehe. her diary room moment about there being 'no men in the house' was so funny. she screws up her little face and is giving out about everyone is coupled off, and no one is interested in her. Then she's made a comment also in tonights show about how grace is 'tripletted off'. Poor Nikki can't understand why she's not getting any romance. :D

then she says the BB to send in a good looking man, BB asks her what she would like to happen with a man (or something like that) and Nikki says oh well nothing untoward .. !! haha she is so good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Pete to win :) Probably the most sane of the lot of them!

I love to hate Nikki - ;) it would drive me mad if she won! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement