Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White men CAN jump!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

yeah credit this boy can jump alright. but if ur looking for some home grown tallent with hop's check out conor ahnert off shamrock hoops.. i grew up with him this boy can do all wats seen in this video and more. has entered a few comps in the states ranging from nba hoop it up and bits and pieces. he is trying to work on a new one at the mo... 360 and put it through his legs at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

Conors got some really nice hops. Check him oit at the streetballireland.com all star game im organising he will be taking part i the dunk comp too, it promises to be something special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Conors got some really nice hops. Check him oit at the streetballireland.com all star game im organising he will be taking part i the dunk comp too, it promises to be something special.

Shut it bowe, you little ho :p

Gotta get my plugs in ha ha :D

Gotta get my plugs in ha ha :D

WE're getting a new award done up, "Spammer of the year"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Whens the all-star event on ? Reminds me, I was meant to get back to you with that video man, but could never find a cable for the camcorder we brought ... mother disappeared off to the UK with it for a few months then and I never got a chance to transfer it to VHS.

I'd nearly consider entering the dunk competition, but Conor's got hops and practices his dunks pretty regularly!

Phil not to worry. I fink its on the 18th of August but thats TBC. Ya should enter the dunk contest, it open to anybpdy to enter and it should be a good laugh, ya never know ya might even get a prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

That guy is not exactly short looks 6-7ish from that video.

Didn’t some white guy win the NBA dunk comp a few yrs ago? Played for the clippers ?

Brent Barry I think and stop hating on him, you should be congratulating him, it's not often you see white guy that can jump higher than 12" off the ground!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭BRM

Hating on him?

• Advertisement
Advertisement