Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2 and Pro Evolution 5 Tournament in Waterford

Options
  • 19-05-2006 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey people in waterford and south kilkenny and whoever may be in the city on the start of june a halo 2 tournament on the xbox is starting on bank holiday monday june 5th in 46 the quays market waterford (opposite flowers by lucy and the bus station).4 euro per entry and the winner of a tounament will take away half the overall money.Pro Evolution 5 Tounament also on xbox starting roughly around june 9th hoping to coincide with the world cup its basicly the same thing.Drop by and sign up payment on sign up.

So if you think you are the best around prove it.
    Any further enquires contact me at
    tournamentorganiser@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Spuddie

wow, cool :cool: !
    ill definately have to join these tournaments. I kick-ass at pro-evo and halo 2 ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I dont have a n xbox so i wont be playing.It strikes me as a bad time to have this though as the exams will be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

yeah true i would play but me leving starts on the 7th. although if i still havent figured out HOW to study i might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Is there an age limit or can anyone join ? I'm talking about a 9 year old or would he be too young ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i would doubt there would an age limit but pro evo is a bit of an older lads game. I'd say it would be full of "sailor language"

"ah ffs that ronaldo guy is ****e, shoot shoot....[]! []! ahh tackle you puffter X! X!" etc...etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TourniOrganiser

Well there is no age limit for the tournaments and the halo 2 tournament starts on saturday june 3rd and so there should be no problems with exams
    and a stupid date not my idea pro evo 5 on friday june 9th
    any one who wants to sign up post name here and appear on the day 4 euro per entrant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Spuddie

So the halo 2 tournament is goin to be on saturday 3rd june :D , im goin to be in it :D , i was told that tourni organiser has recieved many phone calls about people wanting to play and will be on a first come first play basis !! , Anyone else goin to play in it ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Did it happen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I think so there was apparently alot of interest in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TourniOrganiser

Im afraid the tournaments are over they where a success and hopefully we will have more in the near future i will post up when we have a tournament going

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

a 1v1 warsow tournament would be nice too.

Advertisement