Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do first years really have exams at 18:00?

Options
  • 19-05-2006 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

Someone told me this and I assume those I saw on their way down Anglesea Road yesterday a 17:30 were heading to exams. Is this not a bit sick?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

sadistic!!! Think that bad had one exam at 9am and then next one at 6pm...eh trek..had to hang round town for 7 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Yes, yes we do. I had one from six to eight, and then a nine am one the next morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Hell yeah we do. I had anatomy at that hour, + apparently some 1st science kids have a few at that time which sucks ass

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

thought our maths exam was orignally for that time but it got moved thank fook :)

All our mid term exam thingys were at 7 or 8 which was nasty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Had one at 6 alright. Went home after, had dinner, went straight out. Not that bad. Admittedly, if I'd had an exam at 9 the next morning I would have been livid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yesterday, had one @ 3-5, then another @ 6-8.

Uncool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah i knew someone who had a morning, afternoon and evening one in the same day for their christmas exams. Hopefully they've sorted crazytimetabling like that out by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I liked the 18:00 exams, they let me study all day. I'm also an evening person so it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I'm always half asleep by then. I don't think it'd be so cushy if you had more than one in a day though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah I had two 6pm exams in History its grand you can study all day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I prefer the late ones.. means I dont have to get up at four to study!!
    Oh and I saw BKdzr [maths??] and DaveMcG [history?] on Thurs;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

aye, was actually after philosophy! you caught me off guard, lurking in doorways! :eek: had to leggit, had to get munch and then study for history :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

will be fun next yr wen everyone is s & m, i prefer evening i can think better then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

zap wrote:
    will be fun next yr wen everyone is s & m, i prefer evening i can think better then!!

Hmmm....I guess so...:rolleyes:

Advertisement