Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Soap Snooker Tournaments

Options
  • 19-05-2006 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been casually playing snooker for a few years now and am wondering if there are any snooker tournaments in which Joe Soap off the street whose not that good can enter. If you know of any and of their entry details, please share.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

Your local club should have more details for you. They may even stage tournaments themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

whats yer highest break johnny sideburns ??? the intermediates with RIBSA might be an option, i'd be able to tell ye how you'd fair if you gimme you average break

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭JohnnySideburns

miju wrote:
    whats yer highest break johnny sideburns ??? the intermediates with RIBSA might be an option, i'd be able to tell ye how you'd fair if you gimme you average break

My highest break was 32.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

if your average break is 32 then you shouldn't fair too bad in the intermediates, though that said it's all dependant on who your drawn against but you should get through to the 3rd round with little enough hassle

you'll have to register with RIBSA though (www.ribsa.net) to play in them

Advertisement