Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney

Options
  • 19-05-2006 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Paul wont be writing these anymore...:D

I lay upon a grassy bank
    My hands were all a quiver
    I slowly removed her suspender belt
    And her leg fell in the river

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

there are a lot of anti-Paul McCartney jokes circling around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

They've split up, or so I hear.

Here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

Goodshape wrote:
    They've split up, or so I hear.

Here.

She's leggin' it wit 300 mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

She won't get far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

Goodshape wrote:
    She won't get far.

If she dot' she'll be hoppin' mad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

its been reported that she wants 200 mil from paul but his lawyers have said that she hasnt got a leg to stand on

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gosh

Apparently, Paul McCartney and his wife Heather are splitting up
    because he bought her a plane for her last birthday.
    ...And a ladyshave for the other leg. ;);)

and after agreeing to the divorce he told her to hoppit ...

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Jabbathegut

McCartney gets his share of the divorce settlement

News reports have confirmed that Paul McCartney has separated from his wife Heather Mills-McCartney.

Mrs Mills-McCartney is said to be distraught over the split "He has been my crutch for so long!!" She said in an earlier briefing, "I have no idea why this has happened, I'm stumped"

She's reported to be making frantic efforts to keep the split as civil as possible.

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, "she will need all the support she can get its not like its easy to walk out on a relationship like this"

It is not known whether a pre-nuptial agreement was signed prior to the marriage, Paul McCartney is one of the richest men in the world amassing a colossal wealth due to his participation with The Beatles and subsequent musical collaborations, if an agreement hasn't been signed it is believed that she won't have a leg to stand on.

Rumours abound over the split have suggested that infidelity may have been the cause. "She's terrible" a source stated, "always trying to get her leg over".

Another source has suggested that her battle with alcoholism was the cause.

"Macca couldn't handle it anymore" a friend said "he would get home at night and find her legless"

Many have attributed this to a problem which started with the present that Paul had got prior to the wedding; he gave her a new prosthetic leg for Christmas but that was just a stocking-filler. The main gift was a plane but then he gave her a Ladyshave for the other leg.

Advertisement