Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water is very hard - Please help

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭darkbeatz

thanks for all the info fellas.

pocari you seem to know a lot about this stuff Im impressed. Where can I get one of those softners, installed, warrantied with service and backup?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

What area are you in?

near baltinglass, a village 5 miles outside it called rathvilly

Poss have a new unit for 700 euros, DIY with all bits, instructions, fittings, can supply.

I might be interested but cant let you know for about a week. I have a guy who has taken a sample of the water. should have the results next week, ill let you know

cheers

ps have you got a link to the unit you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

What about the Meath area? Do you have a specification for this unit?

Minicabinet softener, volumetric water metering, historic water usage patterns, proportional brining etc. Size - 22 inch high x 18 inch deep by 12 inch wide. 10 litre resin capacity, 3/4 bag salt cabinet, easily installed, if additional fitting instructions are closely followed, to get it plumbed up in the right place and set up to work efficiently.

Advertisement