Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hattrick help needed

Options
  • 19-05-2006 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

I created a team 3 month ago and I am 3rd in a minor league (IX) in Switzerland. I have some trouble with training and tactics... I have a hard time choosing which type of training or tactics...

I have a passable / solid defense and passable forwards but my midfield is not great. I have at least two solid players (one inner and one wing) who have never been playing at their level...

What should I do?

Also, I do not really know how to play an opponent who is playing a 352 and who's average TSI is slightly higher?... Should I play a 352 also or should I use the 442?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hi there

I sprnt most of my early seasons training for playmaking. Beefed up my goalscoring ability.

If the other team has been playing 352 longer and has better exp at it then I would be leaning toward the 442, experience in a formation can go a long way!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

By the way, check out this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=282995

Lots of good advice there.

Advertisement