Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for garden wall

Options
  • 19-05-2006 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I am curious about the cost of a garden wall. Nothing spectucalur just your standard wall dividing the garden between 2 semi detached houses. I would like a wall built down the middle of the 2 houses sharing the garden and a wall on the other side of the driveway where the side entrances of the houses meet. I would also like the wall to enclose the front of the garden too. Overall I would say the side walls will each be about 15 meters and the front will be about 3 meters (these are probably very generous measurements). I expect the wall would be anything from about 3/4-1 meter high.
    Any ideas about cost and also builders who would do it around the kildare area.
    Thanks.

Advertisement