Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone make a decent looking character?

• 19-05-2006 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

I tried for about an hour to make a half decent looking character at the character creation screen but I still ended up with a right old scrubber.
    Anyone actually succeed in making a looker? Is it possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Someone said my one looked kinda like Courtney Cox. But that was before she turned into a man (don't ask...).

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

I intentionally made my dark elf look evil in preparation for the Dark Brotherhood. It also helps me get into character when the Bambi wannabes are looking too cute and frollicy.

Here she is in an early shot (before she bacame a vampire and then a vampire-man...)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well, I would bang her. :P

Next time I am making a hot female character... :)
    It's odd, I go around and when I see a woman I rate her, they are not doing well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

chamlis wrote:
    Here she is in an early shot (before she bacame a vampire and then a vampire-man...)
    Not bad at all. Mines a right old trout though.

• Advertisement

For the most part the women in Oblivion seem to be mutts. In fact, I can't remember seeing any good looking one. You'd think in a virtual man-made universe, all the women would be hot?

No offence to Oblivion's 3 female players.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's true, they should have let me make the characters!
    Also there should be brothels with interactive...wait until my new game comes out! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Player char or?

Anyway, woman with a bow, fap. ;)

Zillah wrote:

Yowza. That must be a mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The character is modelling some armor that comes in a mod... I don't know anything beyond that.

I think i'm in love (4th thime this week). I think I read somewhere that the female models are based on the male models just with different textures so they're usually unhot, however...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Zillah wrote:
    Hmmmmm, she's still a five pinter though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Zillah wrote:

yeah i would in fairness

now she's no dead or alive character but on a scale of yes to no, she's definitely a yes

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

I think I read somewhere that the female models are based on the male models...
    No wonder you are in love with them:rolleyes:

Duras wrote:
    No wonder you are in love with them:rolleyes:
    I uhh meant in a totaly hetro way, ummm as in the meshes are cool and the way they catch the light and... stuff...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Vegeta wrote:
    yeah i would in fairness

now she's no dead or alive character but on a scale of yes to no, she's definitely a yes

*Snort*
    Nerds: Activate!!!

Advertisement