Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need new mods for tweaking/modding

Options
  • 19-05-2006 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

sorry but i think we need new mods for this section Col_Loki, MiCr0 do not seam to be on much latley.tnx also recomend gline,wizzard,cozzymather for mods if you need them

just trying to help out :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Just because they don't post doesn't necessarily mean they aren't there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There rarely seems to be anything there that needs moderating. If you've spotted something that does have you tried reporting the post ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

Everything's well behaved over there, no need for more mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Just be good and mind yourselves 'till Mammy and Daddy get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

yeh there usually isnt a problem, except for people posting there in error when it has nothing to do with tweaking or modding which happens a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

just saying but as you can see somethings need sticking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They are watching as you were typing up this post.:eek: I dont see any problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Col_Loki is around a bit. I don't see the need for extra moderation. Surely a PM to the mods would get an item stickied if it was required.
    There are not a lot of threads to sticky there at the moment. Usually the thread being popular will keep it at the top.
    I notice very few off-topic threads, and if they do occur they (the OP) are usually redirected by forum regulars.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

well if a mod is needed, I would be willing to do it. It is fairly well behaved though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

looks like an uprising.

Mods dont need to post in the forums they mod all the time do they? They are more voyeurs i'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

awhir wrote:
    just saying but as you can see somethings need sticking.

man you are really gunning for a sticky ehh?

Advertisement