Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1hr Consultation with Architect for €50 - proceeds to Simon Community

• 19-05-2006 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭

The RIAI & the Simon Communities of Ireland have joined forces for a special fundraising initiative called "Simon Open Door" - whereby participating RIAI Architects around Ireland will open their offices on Saturday 27th May 2006, to give members of the public an hour's consultation with an architect in return for a donation to Simon of €50.

Here's the link

http://www.simonopendoor.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭gonk

This is a great offer and raises money for a good cause. I used it last year to get advice on a house I was considering building. The advice I got would have been great value if I had been paying the architect himself, but it was even better to know the money was going to help the homeless.

Advertisement