Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gareth O'Callaghan Joins Galway bay Fm

Options
  • 19-05-2006 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Anybody hear that Former 2fm Jock Gareth o'Callaghan is taking over the BReakfast Slot on Galway Bay fm, Jimmy Norman will be doing Afternoons.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

i quite liked gareth on 2fm, not sure about him in the morning though. is there a full schedule change or is it just that??Dont know how jimmy and ollie will work in the afternoon though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 rollover

at least the formerly depressed and currently depressing jock will get the bored housewives vote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

paconnors wrote:
    Anybody hear that Former 2fm Jock Gareth o'Callaghan is taking over the BReakfast Slot on Galway Bay fm, Jimmy Norman will be doing Afternoons.

is it not just temporary seen as Jimmy got married on saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

as far as I know, it's only temporary for 3 months or so, until Jimmy's back from his honeymoon...

I found Gareth quite boring this morning, hopefully it'll improve. But at least they got rid of the annoying "Go Jimmy Norman" ad! Bonus, for what it's worth!

Advertisement