Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB - the low down

Options
  • 20-05-2006 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

BB 2006 - The contestants

A record 14 housemates are in the running for a - £100,000 prize in this year's Big Brother.

As expected the line up is a motley bunch of extroverts, including two cross dressers, a tourettes sufferer and a former Miss Wales. The stand out looks set to be 37 year old Glaswegian Shahbaz. Unemployed for 21 years, the gay cross-dresser says he is inspired by '80s pop star Marilyn.

The second cross-dresser in the BB house is 24 year old Pete who has tourettes syndrome. He admits his random swearing and twitching are the things most likely to raise the ire of his fellow housemates during the shows 13 week run.

He is joined by Mikey, who describes himself as "hot - and I know it". The modest model and IT developer claims to hate being around "ugly" people, and names his abs as his best feature.

New Big Brother housemate Lea claims to have the biggest breast implants in the country - size 30M. She has so far spent 35,000 on plastic surgery and says she now has a " body to die for".

Fellow contestant Nikki is also a surgery devotee, declaring her fake boobs to be her prized assets". The model aspires to marry a premiership footballer, is a huge fan of Tara Palmer Tomkinson and admits she doesn't know who David Cameron is.

Two self-confessed toffs enter the Big Brother house this year: 19 year old George and 20 year old Grace. George is an aspiring photographer who lives on an allowance from his father. A regular on the London club scene, he names Kelly Osbourne as a drinking pal.

Grace is a self-confessed "Sloane Ranger" and also lived off her parents. She now works as a dance teacher for kids. She loves designer clothes and drinking champagne at exclusive clubs.

Wales is represented by 2 housemates in this year's Big Brother line up. Part time lifeguard Glyn says he's going on the show - "to get nationwide attention and show off my sexy body to millions". The 6th Form Head Boy hopes to be the first male page 3 model.

As predicted by the tabloids weeks ago, former Miss Wales Imogen is amongst the contestants. The bar hostess describes herself as Sexy, edgy and confident".

New Big Brother housemate Bonnie says she is on Big Brother to stick a finger up at her ex-friends and wind them up. The care worker names Jordan's autobiography as her favourite book and claims to have stripped naked in a bar after 25 pints of Tennents Super. She wants to be "More famous than Madonna".

Joining her in the house is 27 year old Lisa. Born in Shanghai, Lisa now lives in Manchester. She's unemployed and is looking to find love inside the house.

Gay waiter Richard makes no effort to hide his reason for appearing on Big Brother 2006 - for the money. He anticipates irritating his fellow housemates for being "loud, direct and always talking sex". Originally from Canada, Richard now lives in London and loves clubbing in Soho.

Scientist Dawn looks the odd housemate in the line up: she doesn't drink, has never got drunk and says she is a "pensioner in a young persons body".

Big Brother's 14th housemate is Sezer who went from being a tea boy in the city to owning a trading company at 19. Currently living at home with his mother (who cooks and cleans for him), Sezer believes women should stay home in the kitchen and men should earn the money.

In a Big Brother first, a member of the public will win a place in a competition over the next few weeks.

Who do you reckon are going to be the first three out, and why?

Check out the poll for the likeliest housemates to get it on.

What housemates are likeliest to get it on. 13 votes

Grace and Sezer
    0% 0 votes
    Imogen and Glyn
    23% 3 votes
    Grace and Imogen
    0% 0 votes
    Grace and Glynn
    15% 2 votes
    Imogen and Sezer
    0% 0 votes
    Nikki and Richard
    15% 2 votes
    Nikki and Sezer
    7% 1 vote
    Bonnie and Pete
    15% 2 votes
    Nikki, Grace and Imogen
    0% 0 votes
    Shahbaz and Richard
    23% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

1. Shahbaz cos he's a twat (although he immune from nominations)

so ...
    1. Nicky very fake playing to the cameras will get on peoples nerves
    2. Leah just dont like her
    3. Dawn dosent seem to fit with the group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I reckon it'll be the plastic one (Lea) because she was slagging off the audience crowd and looking down her nose at "fans" in general, along with calling the crowd "twats". That wont be appreciated because it's the fans that will be voting.

Second out will be the lifeguard/nerd. He's a bit too much and too full of himself but hasnt got the confidence or personality traits to carry it off properly.

Third will be Shahbaz, who is just too annoying to be hilarious like Kemal was and too false.

My 2c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

I so hope its Nikki that goes FIRST ...she is such a pain.False and pretentious.Prentending to be dumber than she really is. That Lisa is also doing my head in. It drives me mad that she says "alright" all the time.

I like Dawn....she has a brain but I guess that's not what gets the votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

happy days shahbaz the twat has asked to leave he's going in the morning:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

I'll say Shabaz (totally irritating), Bonnie (for some godforsaken reason she thinks shes actually good looking, deluded) and Leah (got off on the wrong foot, that wont go down well).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

neacy69 wrote:
    happy days shahbaz the twat has asked to leave he's going in the morning:D :D:D
    He's decided he's staying now.
    Apparently BB were dying to get him on. ....He was destined to be the leader of the BB hood..... the show is all about him....

Yawn yawn yawn!

Its a pity he's immune this week or he'd be gone after tonight and this morning. Its 2.30am and he's just out of the diary room after annoying them all and moaning and crying again.... will it ever end!!

I think if someone wants to leave (esp him), that BB should say "are you sure" and if they say yes, then they do not enter the house again and leave through the diary room door (that leads to the outside).

Bring on his replacement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Pete is probably gonna do well cos most or all the housemates like him.

Advertisement