Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heheh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

That's utter crud, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

ah well, i think its no more crud than what the big cheeses in ms and sony are ****eing on about right now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Pure sh!te. And that's coming from someone who has been accused of being an MS fanboy. But the attached pic always cracks me up when I think of the Sony e3 showing.

yeh i guess i can see why i guess it does kinda reek of fanboy..its just mad how much of the stuff is turning up on web at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Pure ****e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

hairball wrote:
    yeh i guess i can see why i guess it does kinda reek of fanboy..its just mad how much of the stuff is turning up on web at the moment

kind of reek? your the one who "reeks" of fanboy, You posted this in the games forums, so you wouldnt breach this

no , i posted it here because it s relevant to this subject of 'gaming' and like it or not people have opinions of 'gaming' and will make stuff like this even if you dislike it..i got a bit of a laugh from it, not because I'm a fanboy, but i find the whole ninty vs. ms.vs. sony argument very funny and the more i see of it the funnier it gets...i apologise if my lack of knowledge of boards.ie etiquette offended you but don't be so bloody presumptious just because this happened to annoy you.
    I am now aware that this stuff really does cause offence to some people and wont do it again.
    I would also ask that a moderator remove this thread.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the only amusing thing about it is the gangsta "westsiiide" crotch grab he seems to be doing:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i heard the ps3 is just a ps2 with better resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

hairball wrote:
    no , i posted it here because it s relevant to this subject of 'gaming' and like it or not people have opinions of 'gaming' and will make stuff like this even if you dislike it..i got a bit of a laugh from it, not because I'm a fanboy, but i find the whole ninty vs. ms.vs. sony argument very funny and the more i see of it the funnier it gets...i apologise if my lack of knowledge of boards.ie etiquette offended you but don't be so bloody presumptious just because this happened to annoy you.
    I am now aware that this stuff really does cause offence to some people and wont do it again.
    I would also ask that a moderator remove this thread.
    Thanks

But it's not funny in the slightest, under any circumstance. The only feeling I get is pity for the person who created it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Ha, that GIF of the PS3 controller being used cracked me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

No-ones mentioned Benny Hill! That tune can make (almost) anything entertaining! Except this, this was bollocks. And I used to be a hardcore 'Ninty' fanboy, before I got sense.

Still don't like the PS3 though, doesn't do anything different, worthwhile or original enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bob Lawblaw

Buy them all.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

kind of reek? your the one who "reeks" of fanboy, You posted this in the games forums, so you wouldnt breach this

Use the report post system if you have a problem.

Advertisement