Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HI y'all

Options
  • 20-05-2006 9:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone know this guy? please lemme know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Jebus H Christ.... I actually know this.
    I'm pretty sure he was the lead singer in some sh*te Irish boyband called OTT.
    I only know coz a guy I went to school with was one of the other dorks in the band.
    Honest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I know a guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭TapouT

He looks gay, and signs his name 'Malissa'.

Don't know anyone like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kiki82524

is there a better way to search for people???? any nice people out there.... please help me out.......goshhhh i dunno why i so stupid that i jusz wanna see this guy so bad......... the last time i met him it was like 8 years ago....... im just too stubborn if i wanna see sumone, i have to see them no matter wht..... once i started sumthing..... i wont stop until i finsh it....Thats jusz how i am.... Thanks!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

^ long walk off short pier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

kiki82524 wrote:
    Does anyone know this guy? please lemme know

He sang a pretty mediocre song for russia in the song contest the other night. Think he is called Dino now.

hey aint no stalker here:p....stalker include peepin which im not doing....jusz wanna get a chance to hang out w/ him since im hot !!!!! LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭oflahero

Fatal%20Attraction%20-%20Disarming%20encounter%20(250w).jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Scoops

oflahero wrote:
    Fatal%20Attraction%20-%20Disarming%20encounter%20(250w).jpg

LMAO!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

moblog_47ac9fe804644.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

What makes you think he wants to see you..?Maybe he is married now and has the whole family thing going on or more likely looking at his photo maybe he lives in Amsterdam now in his own little pink world.

Whatever he is up to now I would say his hair is still lovely.

no reason, jusz wanna see....even tho whtever how he likes rite now......if he is married, got kids, whteva......does mean tht u cant talk to someone whos done both of those things?????? is not like everything about benefits..... i can jusz buy a $1000 dollars ticket, get there see him for 10 mins.......i will still be happy and i am willing to pay the price.........im not looking for any other extra things!!!!!!! just trying to fulfill my dream to talk to this guy for a sec is enough.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭SF1

DubGuy wrote:
    moblog_47ac9fe804644.jpg
    LOL:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

kiki82524 wrote:
    no reason, jusz wanna see....even tho whtever how he likes rite now......if he is married, got kids, whteva......does mean tht u cant talk to someone whos done both of those things?????? is not like everything about benefits..... i can jusz buy a $1000 dollars ticket, get there see him for 10 mins.......i will still be happy and i am willing to pay the price.........im not looking for any other extra things!!!!!!! just trying to fulfill my dream to talk to this guy for a sec is enough.......

So did u get in touch then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Wing Walker

kiki82524 wrote:

... and maybe see if I can be his new wifey... and maybe be the new mommy to his kids that look so like him... and maybe tie him to a chair or act out that scene in Misery...

Sweet gorilla of Manilla, it'd make you think twice about ever letting anyone take your photo again! ;)

i didnt take tht photo retart!!!! i got it on the internet

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

kiki82524 wrote:
    i didnt take tht photo retart!!!! i got it on the internet

Now now,play nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Where did you get my photo!!!! I'm scared

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Peter Collins

found him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Give it up man, you're not gonna resurrect your career!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Cute_Button

Are all the Creative labs products in the background a possible indication of where the guy works?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭u2gooner

I seen him a few weeks ago in UCI in coolock. I had remembered seein this post a little while before that and recognised him. He was with a ladyfriend but they didnt look to be husband and wife but you never know. She was considerably taller in a cruise/kidman kind of way. Anyway, hope this helps.

Advertisement