Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Projects Photos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

that doesnt look like school. u made that at home. it's too big also, how u gonna fit that in your classroom without taking up 20% of the floorspace?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

lol the 1st photo was taken from a house(we r doin it up at the mo) then the 2ed one was taken in our machine room at school.
    From my brief
    I was also very lucky that when I went into 5th year that my school extended into the room(tech drawing room) beside the woodwork room making a machine room with new machines including a bandsaw, table saw, planer and a disc sander.

Also my project is being moved into the board room(with all the other 25 projects). Mine is prob the biggest but there are about 5 or more that are just a bit smaller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

I made a stud p;artition resting on joists. plastered partition painted yellow. an electrical socket and varnished floorboards.
    Scale 1:1 so its quite big

Do u have a photo of it?

You can host it on www.imageshack.us

no, coz i included them all in my brief which i've handed up.

• Advertisement

Ah u got them printed & then stuck them in?

ya. well they were off a disposable camera

Advertisement