Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fantasy leaague-teams and their owners.

• 20-05-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

manager
    team name

chopperbyrne
    ky jelly babies
    fozzy
    fozzstars
    mr nice guy
    team eire
    vince
    team vince version 2
    triple h
    me--the winner
    the great equalizer again
    lita forever
    litas legion
    cactus col
    the specials
    jongore
    xxx-treme
    nightmareofgold
    team lochness

good luck to all. i want everyone to be good cause i want to see a boards.ie member (most likely me), or one or two more, to be in the top 20 in the world after 13 weeks.
    also dont forget to change your team every week or at least keep an eye on it. dont let a superstar drag your team down, get rid of him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Starting from Raw this Monday, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

yes. it starts tomorrow.
    watching raw and smack down is way more interesting when you have a fantasy team and you are worried about what others have picked. for example, in the last league, for the first few weeks i was languishing in position 5 in the league, but a the end of week 4 i was top of the league and i stayed there till the end of week 8, then i stole the lead back and won the title on the very last day of the league. it was so enjoyable, i will admit been on top for the 4 weeks (week 4-8) was so stressful, it really was. i would be watching raw/ smack down and watching the piece of paper in my hand at the same time. on that paper i would have a list of my team, d-fens team, fozzy's team, roar's team and vince's team, they were the guys that were in with a shot of winning the league. hoping i picked the better team, i would be able to calculate what everyone scored. i am a wizz at the old sums so that did not cause stress or time, it was when i saw d-fens superstar beat my superatar, taht caused me stress. i watched what everyone was doing, thats why i won. i even noticed the guy that joined late, he looked good, he had no chance cause he joined late but i noticed him.
    i missed it all when it was over. cant wait for tomorrow.

this may or may not interest you.
    my score in the last league was 1972 (it ran for 10 weeks)
    (it was the first time i was ever in a league)
    before xmas i was in the wwe fantasy league (it also ran for 10 weeks) and i scored 1974.
    (playing by yourself is no fun)
    1972-1974. an average score of 197 every week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

They'll be no missing the first week for me this time, so hopefully my team (Caustic Greed) will get a bit higher up the league this time!

i ahve not looked yet, i hope he joined the last minute. does anyone know where d-fens is and why did he not join the league.
    wait a minute i hear something it sounds like puckoff, puck puck puck puck, oh my god he has turned yellor (yellow)

• Advertisement
Advertisement