Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to mind 2 Kittens

Options
  • 20-05-2006 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

We have 2 lovely kittens 6 weeks old each and we are thinking of going on holiday mid june and are looking for a place or organisation or person to babysit our kitties for the 2 weeks that we are away, does anyone know of a good place that will look after our lovely babies? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

There's a list of catterys on IrishAnimals, sorry i don't have any personal experience with any of them though.

http://www.irishanimals.ie/care/kennel.html#train

The only thing to be wary of if your sending them to be cared for in someones house is to ensure that they absolutely cannot escape from the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Zoot

Another option is to get someone to visit them in your home while you are away.

A visit in the morning and evening for about 30 minutes each time would be ideal.

That way your kittens would not be put through the stress of being in a cattery (though some of them are very nice I believe they prefer to stay in their own environment).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

PM me and let me know what part of dublin you are in. I have people wh odo this type of thing alot from kittens to pedigree pups.

Advertisement