Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW polo Fuse Layout

Options
  • 20-05-2006 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

One the electric mirrors doesnt heat up anymore so I need to check the fuses, when I take off the cover for the fuse box there should be a fuse map but it's missing which is odd since I bought the car brand new and I'm fairly sure I haven't taken it off before. Would anybody have a scan of one? It's the 2001 comfortline model. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Darando

I don't mean to sound cheeky but did you look in the manual for a fuse layout? sometimes the layout does be in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The fuse layout is printed on the back of the door you open to get at the fuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

Darando
    I don't mean to sound cheeky but did you look in the manual for a fuse layout? sometimes the layout does be in there.

Ya I did the manual says look at the back of the cover the slot for the piece of paper is there but it's empty

Take off the door and see if the diagram printed on it is of any use to you.

Fabritzo wrote:
    Take off the door and see if the diagram printed on it is of any use to you.
    Think your missing the point I have taken off the door/cover as stated in my first post but the diagram is missing

• Advertisement

There's no piece of paper in the one I've seen, the diagram is printed into the plastic of the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

a separate fuse for each mirror heater....I find that strange. I would have expected both heaters to be off the same fuse.

Lex Luthor wrote:
    a separate fuse for each mirror heater....I find that strange. I would have expected both heaters to be off the same fuse.
    Ya I would expect they are on the same fuse too but I'm hoping not

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

considering its a Polo, its probably the heater rather than the fuse

Advertisement