Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you think about this emo phase??leaving metal..

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

While I agreed that we have gone a little off topic at times, it is in fact relevent to the discussion insofar as we need to establish precedent and to find out exactly where Emo came from so that we can understand it better so that we may discuss it properly in an informed manner.

I really hope you're taking the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

John2 wrote:
    I really hope you're taking the piss

A little, it was a bit fancy worded but, the general idea was: "Here! We're talking! Leave us be."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Indeed, I see no reason to lock it, it's a very civil and mildly interesting debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 irishslipknot

ha and where can i get these things mr.projectmayhem..any way i dont think there is a perfect discription of emo...and about emo in the past..its changed and its now diffrent..what was punk (or not i dont know exactly where it came from) has unfortunatly changed in to this
    ****ingemo.jpg

Advertisement