Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll-up Display Banners

• 20-05-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has ordered something like this, and if so, what kid of price did you pay. I have a few quotes already but just seeing if it can be bettered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mroutdoor

What quote did you receive ,and what number are you looking for ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Sounds like somebody is in this business ;). Just wondering what the going rate is, we've heard everything between 250-400.

We just need one, it's for a college society, so we're not exactly made of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 newdesigner

Not sure do you still need more information on Roller Banner Stand? I have helped many colleges (societies) to design banners, Print Me - www.printme.ie gives 10% discount to all college societies! They are very reasonable priced.

Advertisement