Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new engine for savage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I just put a Hyper .28 in to mine, and I have barely just run in .25 and .21 engines which I am no longer using. You can have the .25 cheap if you're interested ? I have footage of the truck wheelieing when the engine was in it, so no shortage of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

was planing this engine change for a while now and with the dollar to euro good i am going to go for a .28 . also on another note i have the spyder diff conversion done on the trucks is there anything else that i should look at getting changed on the drive train to add strength with the new engine. Think the ss kit does come with some hopped up components but its so long ago since i got it that there maybe something else i need.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

OS have a new .30 engine, I think it has 3hp:cool: It would be like a bat out of hell! It,s a direct replacement for the savage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

yeha i was thinking of the O.S engine aswell, there popular reliable beasts :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They are the most popalur, reliable engines around. They managed to squeeze the guts of 3hp from a .21 turbo engine, now thats some accomlishment:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement