Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kick,Push.

• 20-05-2006 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

So by now I presume everybody has downloaded this track or heard it a few times on MTV2/Base.He is basically heralded as the next big thing in Hip-Hop,a decent young sensible backpack rapper with a gimmick that will give him both crossover and radio appeal and enough talent on the mic to be accepted by the more demanding Hip-Hop fans out there.

I was very suprised with the track-for one thing the album was slammed on the net and I was expecting the track to be more like D4L then Kanye for whatver reason.Plus his verse on Touch the Sky was pure gibberish and as nice as he has been on him past mixtapes,he wouldn't be the first mixtape rapper to sell his soul for mass appeal and put out some weak gimmicky trash.However,the track and the video are so well produced and the track itself a well written and structured song.The only problem I have is that he hasn't over exerted himself lyrically(there is nothing here that makes you think wow!).Its pretty basic lyrics wise but as said well structured.Thats a small complaint the overall excellence of the track.

Hope he srts out the problems with the album and gets some more goof stuff out soon.Hip-Hop's future willlook a lot brighter if him and the likes of Saigon and Papoose can get things worked out and get albums put out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I heard the song ages ago, i think way back in january. i've also heard most of the leaked album. i think he's one of the best newer rappers out at the moment. if you can check out his song switch, its crazy:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

evil_seed wrote:
    I heard the song ages ago, i think way back in january. i've also heard most of the leaked album. i think he's one of the best newer rappers out at the moment. if you can check out his song switch, its crazy:eek:

Yeah I heard Switch was supposed to be nice.Got to check out that album.

Advertisement