Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki

Options
  • 20-05-2006 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Mother of God, day 3 and I cannot handle this girl.............'I need bottled water....waaaaa waaaa I actually think I am gonna die waaaa waaaa'

The crying seems so false and OTT!

First time in my BB career I switched over cause of a housemate. Grrr Nikki out!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

i hate them, hate them both, i dont no who is worse, there both intolerable and if she doesnt shut the fuk up anytime soon am sure that lisa 1 will get as fed up as i am n clock er 1.
    i was watchin shabazz last night live and good lord i wish he'd of gone through with his threats of leaving!!!
    pete 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

Pete will win hands down, the rest are nutters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

michaela wrote:
    i hate them, hate them both, i dont no who is worse, there both intolerable and if she doesnt shut the fuk up anytime soon am sure that lisa 1 will get as fed up as i am n clock er 1.
    i was watchin shabazz last night live and good lord i wish he'd of gone through with his threats of leaving!!!
    pete 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why can't you use the whole bloody keyboard.

i'd rather watch lisa and nikki for 24 hours straight , than to try and read another of your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Ok, Shabazz is a freak and then to cover his tracks when he pisses everyone off its down as a 'theatrical moment'

Pete and Richard are spot on! Pete for the win, Nikki, oh sweet jesus needs a slap!

Get Shahbaz out.

Pete will win. 100 euro bet gets you 5,000 at Boyles. That will come down to 2 to 1 fair sharpish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Get Shahbaz out.

Pete will win. 100 euro bet gets you 5,000 at Boyles. That will come down to 2 to 1 fair sharpish.

ye wah? Pete is 3/1 or less ... never mind 50/1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

pete wont win, i mean i think he is the best one, but the early favourites never win.

i have a feeling that whats her name....oregano will win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Nikki is hillarious! I have a migraine, I'm so dehydrated, I want bottled wahhhta, BB says to her: the water from the tap is filtered twice so it is quite safe to drink. then Nikki goes on and on more whining and requesting the bottled wahhhta.. BB says "Big brother has noted your request" and Nikki goes "fabulous" throwing her arms up..

I laughed so much at that!

Keep her in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

OMFG, Nikki to die!!!! She is so bloody annoying, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! Herself now and Shabaz to be locked up together for the rest of the century! He's so whiney. Richard kicks ass :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Girl needs a slap.

"I actually feel like i'm going to die"

"I feel lightheaded, thats what i feel"

She's such a winge. Get her out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

rsta wrote:
    BB says to her: the water from the tap is filtered twice so it is quite safe to drink.
    Loved that moment too! She was tryna make out like the water was filthy dirty or something, egg on her face!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tinkerbell wrote:
    OMFG, Nikki to die!!!! She is so bloody annoying, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!! Herself now and Shabaz to be locked up together for the rest of the century! He's so whiney. Richard kicks ass :D

richard......snake in the grass

.......not an insinuation

Oh my god is this girl for real?

Did ya hear her bitching about poor dawn like she has leprosy? Fair enough the woman smells but she hasn't showered for 5 days now....All she has to do is take her aside and tell her she smells...but NOOOO she gets the whole house into the bathroom to discuss it............

"Its not me, smell my armpit, smell it, I smell like deodrant"

horrible little bitch with a princess complex

She is scoffing away on a banana and says ... all the food's gone, theres not not a scrap in the whole house.

Shes now bawling her head off in teh diary room about Pete being amazing (he is cool) and how he is AFFLICTED with tourettes.

Has she figured out that he is popular and probably a winner? Am I giving her too much credit.

head wrecker, head wrecker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    head wrecker, head wrecker!

Thought the exact same thing, she actually cried, admitting she was pathetic...She is so frickin annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I thought it was so funny. God bless that girl, she makes a Birds Eye frozen pea look intelligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭BrianD3

This Nikki housemate seems familar. I'm nearly sure that she has appeared on a couple of rubbish programmes on Sky 1. Ibiza Uncovered, The Villa, that sort of thing.

Anyone else notice this or have any info.

Your right, don't know where I know her from but she does me nut in!

Was she on Eastenders as whinging extra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Now that I think of it I reckon she's definiteley been on Ibiza Uncovered and Blind Date. May have on other shows as well.

These shows were years ago but when a person is (or acts) as stupid and deranged as Nikki they're pretty memorable!

Check this out....

Linky

(Still hate her)

...And this

Linky

Pete Doherty!?

(Hate her more now!) LOL

Wots all that about fat water?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

BrianD3 wrote:
    This Nikki housemate seems familar. I'm nearly sure that she has appeared on a couple of rubbish programmes on Sky 1. Ibiza Uncovered, The Villa, that sort of thing.

Anyone else notice this or have any info.

One of the lads in work said exactly the same thing!

Oh holy jesus she took the biscuit tonight.

I was palying with my 2 year old neice last weekend and she got overtired and she didn't react like Nikki is this evening...

Nikki is a spoilt little bitch and the sooner she is gone the better.

*SILENT SCREAM*

Anybody hear her yesterday. (Last words on tonight's highlights). She refered to Grace as George's 'Sloppy Seconds'---LMAO:D :D:D

Hahaha Gareth in the office says that "I don't do sloppy seconds!"

TheGooner wrote:
    Hahaha Gareth in the office says that "I don't do sloppy seconds!"

Who's that?

• Advertisement

Sorry, Gareth in the TV show The Office...says that!

Advertisement