Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    Sorry, Gareth in the TV show The Office...says that!

O, no idea, never seen the Office. Did you see Nikki talking to Imogen aswell when everyone was in the pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Oh my God she has gone off on one again, this time screaming crying about wanting to have fun! Please someone smother the stupid bitch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

oh sweet jesus

"booooooooo hoooooooooooo its so cold i think i have frost bite booooooooooo hoooooooooooo" How is the bloke doing the voice of BB keeping his head? I'd open the door and beat her to death.

After this episode I'd be surprised if she stays! What an arse. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

TheGooner wrote:
    oh sweet jesus

"booooooooo hoooooooooooo its so cold i think i have frost bite booooooooooo hoooooooooooo" How is the bloke doing the voice of BB keeping his head? I'd open the door and beat her to death.

Can't be too difficult since he's in a completely different studio. The diary room voice comes from someone in/near the BBLB studio - Dermot did a feature on it one time. But agree, if there was someone on the other side of that wall it'd be tempting to knock it through!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

TheGooner wrote:
    Check this out....

Linky

(Still hate her)

Yeah that makes a lot of sense... a lot of her mood swings seem to be centred around food and drink.. Did anyone see her when Glyn had to make her food last night.. She looked as though she was about to either burst into tears or just burst Glyn... Must be hard for her but she should have known what she was getting herself in for...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i originally liked her.... then got sick of her moaning, but i like again now.

she's a character, entertaining, nice to look at........ better than that mess that is sam.

sam does nothing, she's a 'yes' girl/man and isn't strong enough to take people on. nikki is a fireball who you don't want to mess with.

she's also pretty happy and energetic when she's on form - getting to laminate the sheets and read them out a perfect example. would kill her as a girlfriend though, wouldnt last a night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I love Nikki! The way she talks and acts is hilarious! She's such an OTT drama queen and I love it! I hope she goes far in the BB house although I said that Pete will win from the start!

Favourite Nikki quotes...

"I've had no male attention, I feel SO unattractive" (You know the way she talks..always exaggerating!)

"I HATE THIS JOB!"

"The only person who fancies me here is Sam..the manlady"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

loved the bit with her in the bath and sam in the shower. nikki trying to have a look at his schlong and making funny faces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Oh shít - I can absolutely guarantee you people are going to be fed up listening to Nikki with her fake temper tantrums within a week. Being kept in the house was the worst thing that could have happened now as she realised people like to see her going off on one for nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Well she's all over the new housemate and the spoiled brat side of her is coming out... its like a mother and daughter thing with them.

She also gets plenty of opportunity to boast as Suz goees on about her lifestyle and Nikki is trying soooo much to impress her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

I like Nikki's neuroticism - she's like an extreme version of alot of girls! believe the anorexic thing cos she has a lot of fixations relating to food and hygiene! I'm laughing my arse off at her - it'l be so boring when there's only Mikey, Glyn and Susie left....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Strokesfan wrote:
    it'l be so boring when there's only Mikey, Glyn and Susie left....

When? No way!! Say if please! Oh it would be dire if it was down to that trio... What a yawn!

Nikki is so funny, I love her, I could watch her all day, her facial expressions are classic.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

She's a pain in the hole. Whenever she's not whinging about something pathetic, she sits there with a face like a slapped arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yes, but it's the way she whinges and the gormless look on her face that makes her funny.
    the enunciation of every word when she whines is funny as ****.

Advertisement