Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VBulletin Templates

Options
  • 20-05-2006 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

hi guys, just wondering if anyone could me a few recommendations on website which provide decent and hopefully free templates for VBulleting. The sites i have come across on my travels don't seem too fantastic and i'm sure i'm missing out on a gem of a site with a load of decent free templates. Thought i would at least asks the experts! :)

The kind of style i'm looking for is a simple clean and crisp css layout. I don't like cluter and graphics and the like. An example of a forum template which i quite like is this one over at Kirupa

I'm also open to suggestions for a website who can provide custom made templates to suit your needs at a reasonable price!

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

I'm in the exact same boat as yourself. I had an extensive list of sites but my c drive got wiped and i lost all my favourites. All the sites i found were connected with www.vbulletin.org

I'm not sure if you've checked that out yet but it's got some very good (free) templates, but it can be a trawl to find them.

The KirupaForum is exactly the look i'm going for aswell. Often nice sites credit the template authors at the end under the "powered by vbulletin" bit.

In a last ditch attempt i often find the google ads on http://www.big-boards.com/ can have links to good template sites, but that can be pot luck.

Hope that was in someway helpfull, let me know how you get on and if you find any good site. I'll check back in here myself if i do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

failsafe wrote:
    The KirupaForum is exactly the look i'm going for aswell. Often nice sites credit the template authors at the end under the "powered by vbulletin" bit.

Kirupa said that i can have any template i want from him but he said that there would be problems because he has modded them so much and they are dependent on a lot of xml settings. I haven't yet played around with VBulletin myself so i just had to nod my head and agree really.

I have posted around on different forums and the replies i have been getting so far are terrible. There doesn't seem to any decent templates for VBulletin out there for free.
    :(

Advertisement