Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Romance

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Grimes wrote:
    Scraggs and I left a secret love note on some randomer's desk in the library just before the exams. It was romance of course and went somthing like this.

Meet me in the Libroshack in 5 minutes
    Librocop

Didn't get to see the face on yer man / yer woman when they got back to their desk .

That was me:( Ive been in counselling for five weeks trying to get over him standing me up...I could have been the best he never had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

*Long, loud sigh and sound of sobbing...*

Who needs romance??? Over-rated...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

boneless wrote:
    *Long, loud sigh and sound of sobbing...*

Who needs romance??? Over-rated...

Humans, humans need romance, but then again communism and humanity are poles apart. I kid :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

scop wrote:
    Humans, humans need romance, but then again communism and humanity are poles apart. I kid :D

I had one of the most romantic nights of my life in Soviet era Moscow... I still dream of my lovely Irina...

I think I'm being stalked by someone in the library, by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Romance is so easily bought these days though. :(

• Advertisement

What about library lust?I was in NUIG library during rag week,was going going into photocopy room on second floor to find the two ugliest people i have ever seen having sex.It was disgusting!Then i told my friend who went to look and started pointing and laughing at them!We're mad west of the Shannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

That's not fair, ugly people need love too.

Not that I'd know or anything. *glances frantically around the room*

do they blush?

Do they really?:confused:

I like yere boards!Ye actually have people on them!

Our library cop is a buddhist and told me that "karma" would get me coz i didn't have my student id!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

didnt realise karma changed its profile recently ;)

I enjoy meeting people away from drinks. Its easier to see what the person is really like when you catch them a little off guard and sober. Dont get me wrong, im not saying most people turn into something else with some drinkys but the conversation tends to be a tad "different". That said my experience in the matter is fairly limited.

I know this doesnt help ya much and i may be a little off topic. I aint been keeping too close an eye on this thread and if i am (off topic), i apologise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

B-K-DzR wrote:
    didnt realise karma changed its profile recently ;)

I enjoy meeting people away from drinks. Its easier to see what the person is really like when you catch them a little off guard and sober. Dont get me wrong, im not saying most people turn into something else with some drinkys but the conversation tends to be a tad "different". That said my experience in the matter is fairly limited.

I know this doesnt help ya much and i may be a little off topic. I aint been keeping too close an eye on this thread and if i am (off topic), i apologise.

Like you mean they would be less sociable in the cold light of day as the light penetrates all without mercy.

• Advertisement

lol sounds like someones had bad experiences ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

B-K-DzR wrote:
    lol sounds like someones had bad experiences ;)
    Very funny well is that what you mean:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

cute skater guy hasn't been around for the past few days :( I'm thinking I may have to pick a replacement from up here!

Like you mean they would be less sociable in the cold light of day as the light penetrates all without mercy.
    Umm not neccesarily. Some people act sorta different when they are drunk and not always in a good way. That said the flip side can also be true.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Libro-romance is alive and well in blackrock ladies and gents ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Red Alert wrote:
    Libro-romance is alive and well in blackrock ladies and gents ;)

ah you cant come out with a statement like that and not tell us the juicy details!!

*nods*

More tell me why!*

*(ok bad book reference :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

There's a very good looking guy I used to see the odd time on the 3rd and sometimes 4th floor in the library. Think he might be in 3rd science but I'm not sure. He has kind of long hair and a lip ring- very hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

JustCoz wrote:
    There's a very good looking guy I used to see the odd time on the 3rd and sometimes 4th floor in the library. Think he might be in 3rd science but I'm not sure. He has kind of long hair and a lip ring- very hot!
    Odd, I always stuck to the law section, have short hair and no lip ring. A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

besty wrote:

i predicted you would reply with pretty much that msg when this first thread first started!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Besty wrote:

My eyes must have been deceiving me, all that study in the library will do crazy things to you... not that I would know

Advertisement