Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom terminating my line

Options
  • 21-05-2006 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭

I moved back to eircom in january so that I could move my phone number to blue face. I got behind with my payments because I tried to register my eircom account on their site so I could pay my bill online. Anyhow I eventually cleared it by using billbay.ie but in the meantime they have sent me a termination letter and my home phone is disconnected.

Now i cant transfer my line so I need toget on to eircom to point out that the online facility still doesn't accept my details as it says I'm already registered and hence could not pay online in time. Anybody know howto get the reconnection without paying seeing as I'm up to date?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

try ringing them on monday 1901

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Jimmy

Watch out for your next bill to see if they've charged you a reconnection fee. They tried something similar with me even though I had paid my bill (their excuse was something to do with internet banking payments taking x number of working days to be credited to their account). You're better off ringing early in the morning.

Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

i had actually paid up so the line has been restored automatically. If i see a reconneciton charge on my bill then I will really flip it as I was prepared to just giveup the number.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

dingding wrote:
    try ringing them on monday 1901
    and say "agent" to the annoying machine. you get put straight through to someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 EircomAgent

and say "agent" to the annoying machine. you get put straight through to someone

No you dont,

Ring 1901, wait 10 seconds after introduction, then say agent, then say yes, then choose which department you want to go on to,

Accounts; 1901
    Broadband; 1800503303 option 2
    Talktime; 1800369369

Reconnection fee is only €24.99 relax!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement