Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value Bet

Options
  • 21-05-2006 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

For trading...

Grace

Trying to get her at 22 on betfair...
    I'll be looking at this as a trade...

I think she's smart enough to not be rampantly hated for the first couple of weeks. She won't do anything stupid. I doubt she'll win - a little too posh maybe. But she's harmless and a decent sort and also lack of any real normal girls there.

I reckon Imogen is too pretty to go far, and will hang too much with the bitching fella's... she is hot to trot though ... could watch her all day :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

can see Grace lasting a bit as she is a non-entity and unlikely to rouse voters to vote her out.

but like the possibility for trading of:

Nikki and Glynn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Got out of her anyway for a marginal profit.
    Really dunno where to stick my money, Pete is just TOO low...
    Foolishly wimped out of my Any Other bet the other day, and now it's come in strong! Really can't see past Pete, but he'll no value, and soooooooo long to go!

Just gona sit and wait and see what happens!

Advertisement