Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Websites

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Those last three posts are going off topic but anyway another good site is
    www.addictinggames.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    What??You are joking right??Whose Exec?
    Yes, I'm joking, and Exec is Union Executive. James, Dave, Dan, Jane, Anto, Pierce, Órla, Eugeniya, Michelle (nine voters), Colm, Molly, Niall, David, Viv and myself. Has power of Council outside of term.

@OT: the Boards Biki is proving good reading recently...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Pythia wrote:
    Yep.
    That website is hilarious if you haven't laughed at commies in a few days.
    Although it should be called 'agendamedia.ie' as it's anything but independent.

Commie?, is that your pet name for the object composed of rock and dust that floats around the solar system. I can assure you indymedia is not an astronomy site ;), [/pedantic] but it is an independent media site. see its independent because anyone can publish news. Anyone can put forward their views as long as it is within the contraints of libel and taste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Jesus, could you guys ever cut the lefty righty bullcrap for a few minutes? It's frankly really, really old. If you want to indulge, go somewhere else... like the UCDSU site perhaps. *tears out hair* *tries to shove it back in again*Now look what you guys made me do.

www.cdwow.ie (buy 4 get 1 free at the moment! See, I am on topic!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush_01 wrote:
    www.cdwow.ie (buy 4 get 1 free at the moment! See, I am on topic!)

Very good Blush 01 keep up the good work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Blush_01 wrote:
    Jesus, could you guys ever cut the lefty righty bullcrap for a few minutes? It's frankly really, really old. If you want to indulge, go somewhere else... like the UCDSU site perhaps. *tears out hair* *tries to shove it back in again*Now look what you guys made me do.

Agreed. Seriously lads, stop using this forum as a podium for your political bullshit.

On topic:

www.langerland.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I love that site! :D

Also, thanks for the cdwow tip blush - now I must buy more music!;)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Any more off-topic posts will earn the poster a good public flogging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Oh and indymedia sucks the royal root. If you publish anything remotely intelligent there that they don't like then it "dissapears". It's also full of sch self-congradulating bull****. They named everone who opposed the hunger-strikers as a rasist. It is worse then Fox News

Its inverted Fox News for the righteous.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Indymedia's a good read if nothing else. Fox News is only funny when you're already in a hysterical-laughing-at-america frame of mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

*gets popcorn and waits for flogging*

For the ladies,
    I really like www.specktra.net. It's mainly about MAC makeup, but there's parts where people post pics of their make up, good for getting ideas.

I also like www.handbag.com. The forums there are good, especially the fashion one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

www.somethingawful.com Verges on wet-yourself funny at times.

Advertisement