Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jodi Picoult

Options
  • 21-05-2006 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi is there anyone into Jodi Picoult Books/ I discovered them in Canada last year and now they are pretty big over here. I have 7 of them and i'm wondering where can i get the rest that are listed inside the cover?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I've never read any of them, but they're literally everywhere (I stocktake!). I'd expect Easons, Waterstones, Hodges Figgis (Dublin), O'Mahonys (Limerick) et al to have all or most of them, or alternatively, buy them online. I assume Amazon will have them! They'll also be in most smaller bookshops and even some secondhand ones.

Happy hunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Thanks, silly me never thought of Amazon! You should give her books a go anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

You should give her books a go anyway.

I read "Salem Falls" and really hated it. The clumsy love scenes were mortifying, the plot holes were so big you could set up camp in them, and I found her dialogue awful too.

The only reason I finished the blessed thing was because I was off work sick and had nothing better to do. Poor me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Arctic Lemur - have you read My Sister's Keeper, which is about the girl who the parents had to save her older sister who had leukemia (or some similar disease, can't remember!)
    Quite good, remember disliking the mother a fair bit in it :D

Advertisement