Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahou Sensei Negima

Options
  • 21-05-2006 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

So has anyone else seen this show yet?

Well I was waiting a while before I saw the show but I always wanted to see it. When I started watching it I was drawn in. I love the show to bits. Though I've been looking around on review sites and it seems that its not for everyone tastes - some like it others disagree.

1087a5w.jpg

So whats your opinion on the show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Keeping it short for once, I think the ending was very rushed, given the amount of filler episodes earlier on. In fact, it looked like they originally planned for a lot more shows then they made. Seemed to me there were at least ten episodes of events skimmed over in the final two or three episodes.

I vaguely remember a good few negative comments about the show - not all of them about faithfulness to the manga. I didn't read the manga but enjoyed the show - a unique(in my viewing experience) take on harem anime. I will be keeping an eye out for the second series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Raziel

Looks pretty wacky...actually, maybe not that much, by Japanese standards!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭sharingan

Well its Ken Akamatsu anime so you know the harem stuff is going to be done in spades.

There was some initial outcry at the really poor animation quality (from japanese fans moreso). I believe it was retouched for DVD release, and presumably when its R1 releases are out they will be the remastered/retouched video.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

I actually got bored watching it by like...episode 12 or something.
    I haveta finish it sometime, but i have so much doujinshi and manga to download...so I don't know when i'll get the time.

Advertisement