Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Mega Tantrums - What's your favourite ?

• 21-05-2006 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

BB Mega Tantrums - What's your favourite ?

Nikki takes some beating with her WAAAA TAHH, WAAAA TAHH, it jast DAAAANT taste like it fackin OOUUGHTA.

Maybe Shahbaz was close with mega-strop plus upset all housemates?

What's yer favourite to date? Start a mega-strop league table.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

OMG the poor girl! Its like living in a third world country drinking from the tap water! don't they understand?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Nikki's tantrum was the worst I have ever seen. What a spoilt brat, I need bottled waaaaaater, you don't understand!

Was worse than Nadias "I need my cighaaaaareetes", at least Nadias was funny!

Hope the Big Brotherhood don't give her the suitcase for ages. How funny would that be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    Nikki's tantrum was the worst I have ever seen. What a spoilt brat, I need bottled waaaaaater, you don't understand!

Yup yup...Agree . That was so funny!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Have to say it was a classic. I reckon she definitely hammed it up for the cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Yeah Nikki was bad alright.. thought she was ok when she went in at first but to say she wouldn't drink from perfectly fine tap water??? How annoying. I definitely wouldn't have the patience for her in the house!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

That girl needs a smack of reality, seriously! Shahbaz is just as bad, such drama queens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Nikki was hilarious! It was so pointlessly over the top and unnecessary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Nikki's was the best strop ever, I mentioned it in another thread here on the BB forum. I laughed so much.

Shabazz just has issues with himself. Stropmania Shabazz. I'd say he could be voted out next week as he's immune this week.

I've heard poor Bonnie might be up for eviction thsi week. I really hope not, she has been so nice and quiet and sincere

and she seems to get on well with Lea (who is my currant fave) Keep Bonnaaayyy in!!

Sorry i went off topic there, but Shabaz is the Strop Queen so far, Nikki a close second "I need my eyemakeup remova"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

So it seems 50/50 for Nikki and Shahbaz for the mo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

That girl needs a smack of reality, seriously! Shahbaz is just as bad, such drama queens!

Well said! the 2 are so annoying! acting like spoilt little brats! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

nikki and her bottled water. oh and shahbaz and his hidding the food last night - what a twat!

Shahbaz to now lead tantrum league table 90/10 tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

Shabahz - "I can't wait to see their faces in the morning"

theres gotta be something wrong with him...

Just that fraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

TheGooner wrote:
    Hope the Big Brotherhood don't give her the suitcase for ages. How funny would that be.

Seems that's exactly what'll happen. Those up for eviction this week (those not in the brotherhood by whenever BB decides) will (aparently) *never* get their suitcases!

It was in the papers today that Shahbaz should not have passed the psycho profiling for being let into BB as he has depression / disorders, as was played out in his time in the house.

If he is actually disturbed, and I think he is, was Richard being a bully by not evaluating Shahbaz was clearly off his nut box and by alienating him from the rest of the house thereby reinforcing the role of bully boy? 2 cents.

Advertisement