Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exclamation mark on CD cases

Options
  • 21-05-2006 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Hi,

You know the round yellow stickers with the white exclamation mark some CD cases have on them?

What the hell do they mean???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

An exclamation mark is used to impart a strong emotion. I'd assume that they are trying to draw your attention to the product. In your case this appears to be working. Now go buy all cds with the "!" sticker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Some kind of promotion maybe...as in a discount range of cds.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Aren't they the stickers for midprice CDs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

It means its a good price, cheap. Just to grab your attention to it, they are usually good albums too!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Thanks. They don't usually grab my attention, just noticed them on a few CDs i've bought and wondered what they were for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nature Boy wrote:
    They don't usually grab my attention, just noticed them on a few CDs i've bought.

lol! :p

Advertisement