Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for this book

Options
  • 21-05-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am loking for a book.It was read to us in religion class in 6th year-Its about a young girl who takes drugs and ends up dying from it!Her parents published her diary to warn people about drugs.Its in a diary form- its "The Diary Of" but i cant remember her name-I googled it and all that came up was "the diary of anne frank"

I found"The diary of a teenage girl" but thats not it!!!
    Has anyone read this book its a brilliant book and I want to buy it!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Pepper, i remember reading something very similar years ago called "Ask Alice".

edit. actually its "Go Ask Alice" Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Duiske_Lad wrote:
    Pepper, i remember reading something very similar years ago called "Ask Alice".

edit. actually its "Go Ask Alice" Here
    OH MY GOD U BEAUTY THATS IT- THATS THE BOOK

I COULD KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A LOT

Now ill go buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

No probs. I have not thought about that book for a long time. Might get another copy myself. It was a cracking read.

Duiske_Lad wrote:
    No probs. I have not thought about that book for a long time. Might get another copy myself. It was a cracking read.
    i never read it- it was read to us in religion class in 6th year(u swear we were 5 getting it read TO us) but it was brilliant and i couldnt think of the name of it.So off to Easons i go.......

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Wow, we were read that in 6th year religion too! We didn't get through all of it though, I must check that out...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

I'm sure it is a good read but be aware that it's also fiction : http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/askalice.asp

ya i know its fiction

its a gr8 read tho

Advertisement