Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

predictions for judgment day

• 21-05-2006 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

matches

World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio vs. United States Champion JBL
    winner: rey mysterio. he needs to win, it's like the same situation with triple h and cena, triple h was calling cena weak leading up to wm22 main event.... rey has to win this, cause at the moment if he loses, he's a ruined man

King of the Ring Tournament Final.
    winner: lashley. booker t is the man with momentum, but i think lashley will win

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick. winner: london and kendrick.. well considering whats going on in the back with melina. i think london and kendrick will come out on top, but i do expect this rivalry to go on during the summer. jillian hall will be thier manager.

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali winner: undertaker. ugh a squash match, probably the worst match taker has ever been..... once taker beats this guy then bye to khali.....

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry winner: KURT angle, i'm praying henry will be destroyed by kurt.

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy wiiner gregory helms, but i wouldnt mind to be honest.

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay winner: finlay due to an interference by the leprehaun.

Melina vs. Jillian winner: jillian. jillian can wrestle..... so can melina, i do expect some sort of a goodish match

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

predictions:

JBL for the title (possibly setting up a ONS match with RVD....although I'd prefer to see RVD handing Cena's ass to him.). Chavo could appear in this match also.

Undertaker over Giant Khali (Khali is considered a danger in the ring and could be cut loose, so if he's leaving winning this makes no sense).

Lashley for KOTR - My thoughts from the start.

Finlay over Benoit - Dare I say, possibly featuring a run in from the Leprachaun.

Angle / Henry - No interest. Angle is one of the greatest, but I just cannot watch anything featuring Mark Henry. World's Slowest Man. Sucks!

Tag Team - Looks in favour of London / Hendrix.....unsure.

Helms / Super Crazy - I hope Super Crazy wins this. Awesome wrestler.

Melina / Jillian Hall - whatever....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'll go with JBL but if JBL wins then Rey will have well and truly been screwed over.

I predicted Booker T originally so I'll stick with that.

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

London and Kendrick to win.

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali

Undertaker. I don't expect this one to last long. Wonder how he will win though as I can't see him tombstoning him.

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry

I'll go with Henry through cheating since they seem to be pushing him lately.

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Hopefully Super Crazy. The most underrated guy on the Smackdown roster.

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay

Benoit to make Finlay tap out which will lead to leprechaun boy making his appearance next week.

Melina vs. Jillian

I'll go with Jillian to make it a really bad night for MNM.

I'm not too bothered I won't be watching this PPV. It doesn't really excite me. I expect there to be good wrestling on the show but the main event looks weak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

JBL v Rey- I expect JBL to get the belt sooner or later. But Rey has just got to get the win. It would defy logic if he did n't after his countless losses. I'lll go with Rey.

King of the ring: All hail King Booker.

MnM v London, Kendrick- MnM. It should be a great match if the get given time.

Benoit v Finlay- Match of the night potential here. I hope there given at least 15 minutes too. I'll go with Finlay.

Khali v Undertaker- I expect a dq or a no decision in this one.

Melina v Can't remeber her name and too lazy to scroll down- Ill go with the one that is n't Melina due to Melina and her backstage problems.

Suoer Crazy V Helms- I'll go with Crazy.

Henry V Angle- This is a tough one. I'll say Angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

winner: I think JBL has got this one in the bag!! everyone knows rey win lose it, he is not gud enough to be champ

winner: King Booker!!

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick. winner: MNM are tag champs for a long while now so i think they will lose the match!

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali winner: undetaker to win in the worst match ever!! not even undertaker can make that guy look gud. Khali cant wrestle

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry winner: KURT angle, that an easy one

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy wiiner i think super crazy but could go eithet wat!!

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay winner: finlay due to an interference by the leprehaun.

Melina vs. Jillian winner: Melina because she GREAT!!!!!!! I LOVE HER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cookie dough 61

I hope for Rey's sake he wins, and wins well. But I fear that JBL will complete the 'three amigos'. Either way, I see this fued contiunuing

Tough one... Booker's got the momenteum but Lashley needs his first 'honour' if you will. I honestly dont mind either way, but I'll go for Booker via Sharmell interefence

WWE Tag Team Champions MNM vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick.

Hoping this is a good match. Everything with them on Smackdown recenmtly has been great (if 'overlooked' for lack of a better term). DESPITE (yes, really) having the momenteum, I see 'The Hooligans' going over here. Another fued I see continuing...

Undertaker vs. The Great Khali

Taker will have to work his ass off to get a passable match from this niblet. He half killed himself to make his bout with Henry at Mania decent but Khali looks too immobile. Maybe he's hiding something we dont know about!?? Unless Khali is being pushed (and I sincerely hope he isnt) it would be ludricous to have The Deadman lose.

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry

If Kurt is really taking more time off :( then they will use this match as the 'reason'. Why they pursist in pushing Henry (I was heartbroken seeing Burchill & Hardy job to him in recent weeks) is beyond me. I think/fear that Henry will win, but I think that Kurt will go all out to make this a remotely watchable match

Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

Potential match of the night and it'll probably be over in 2 minutes. Both guys are great but if they have any interest in the X Diviosion.... sorry, 'cruiserweight' division, then Super Crazy has to win and I think he will. Just to keep the few fans this vastly underused division has, happy.

Chris Benoit vs. Finlay

Undoubtedly the most 'technical' match on the card. Good, IMO, to see 'wrestling' matches at PPV's. I predict no reaction to Finlay, major pops for Benoit then the crowd losing interest as the two artists go to work (just like on SD a few weeks back). Anyways, due to this 'leprechaun' thing building up, I see a Finlay victory because of this (due to interference).

Melina vs. Jillian

Both these girls can wrestle (Jillian & Kristal REALLY surprised me on SD a while back) so I hope they dont make a balls of this match by having them strip each other. Although that'll probably be the only way to get the match over with the crowd. Two defeats for MNM in one night seems harsh, and Id rather see 'them' win this one. Maybe Nitro & Mercury will help Melina win here then Jillian costs them the titles. Possible scenario, although Id rather see London & Spanky win clean. No matter what, I see Melina winning here. This match will probably be longer than the cruiserweight match....

Its hardly the strongest PPV in recent memory, but I always watch them any. I'll be watching TNA Sacrafice on TWC before Judgement Day so no matter what, its mightnt look great. But Im hoping the SD roster can pull off a watchable show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

WWE are reporting Chavo Guerrero arrived with Rey Misterio at the building today. Thats one big angle alert right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Super Crazy to win the CW title, just to keep things moving in that division

Jillian to beat Melina

Undertaker to beat Khali
    Wonder how he will win though as I can't see him tombstoning him.

Why can't you see that? Is it cos of his height or his weight? Because he tombstoned Mark Henry not too long ago, twice if I remember right

Henry to beat Angle, I'd imagine they're givin him some more time off

Although I originally said Lashley to beat Booker in the KOTR final, now I'm thinkin that Booker will win, just for the laugh you'd get with him as king

Kendrick and London to win the tag titles. Apparently they were meant to win them 2 years ago, but then Spanky left WWE

Finlay to beat Benoit, just because I haven't heard them mention the fact that Finlay hasn't been pinned or submitted yet. If they were mentioning that a lot, then I'd expect Benoit to win

JBL to beat Rey. Rey needs knee surgery, don't know how urgently though. JBL would be better as champ with the way they're booking Rey as a loser too. And how come JBL keeps sayin he'll be the first US and World champ? Didn't Booker hold both titles 5 years ago?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

it seems that rey has gained 30 lbs in the past week (was 140, announced as 170 on this weeks smackdown) and finlay is no longer from Belfast, but is now from Dublin. not with that accent, buddy.

right. where's my phone? screw you people and this thread. it has reminded me that this is on box office and now i'm gonna throw away €22 on a ppv with only two potentially good matches (finlay/benit and the tag match).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

julep wrote:

right. where's my phone? screw you people and this thread. it has reminded me that this is on box office and now i'm gonna throw away €22 on a ppv with only two potentially good matches (finlay/benit and the tag match).

hope it'll be worth it

Advertisement