Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

Options
  • 21-05-2006 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Anyone know any good sites with help for accounting? Also, is anyone here doing the long question in section 1 instead of the short questions? I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

majority of people that i know done accounting did the long question. as it's definelately coming up and it's it's practically the same except it's has 3 different types.

whereas the shorter questions can be anything.

question 1 can be predicted on a chart, which my teacher gave me last year, manufacturing profit/loss accounts came up last year, so it's either a sole trader or a company final accounts.

www.leaving-cert.net was a good resource for me last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

Ive never been able to find anything helpful for accounting on the internet except for soutions.

I was originally going to do the long question,but I can save a lot more time doing the 2 60's instead.And I find I'm much less likely to make a mistake on them than the question 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Yeah im hoping we get company! i hate manufacturing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

willowmegs wrote:
    Yeah im hoping we get company! i hate manufacturing!
    I would be shocked if manufacturing accounts came up!

well seeing as it came up last year i think we're safe! im just concentrating on sole & company anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Just as long as departmental don't come up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Faerie wrote:
    Just as long as departmental don't come up.....

I thought I'd my Q1 off to a tee and then our teacher did them along with Manufacturing yesterday "to cover here back" She said there were exceptionally unlikely to come up, but it's really freaked me out :eek:

i HATE manufacturing. my teacher is making me do them still even though they came up last year so its unlikely for this year? its just a waste of time in my opinion! im the only one in my class doing the long q's too

Advertisement