Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legal advice for seperated father

Options
  • 21-05-2006 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

is there anyone out there that can give me legal advice on how i can progress a legal seperation (11 years ago) my ex has broken all she signed up to, has several jobs, a new guy and still has me financially cornered, how can i get out of this so i have enough to start my own life again, all advice and contacts appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

See a lawyer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dirk

i have and the law doesnt seem to easily support a reduction in maintenance...???? hence if someone has done what i want to do i would appreciate their advice, thanks AW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Boards.ie does not give legal advice in any shape or forum.
    Get yourself a lawyer and get a review of your maintenance via the family courts if needs be.
    Remember you are not paying your ex money you are paying for the upkeep of your child/children, this does not change ireguardless of the fact your ex is working or who she is seeing/living with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement