Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sony Ericsson K750i question

• 21-05-2006 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Everytime I get a message its telling me that I dont have enough space to receive it... I have plenty of space AND I have a memory card. Is there any way to make messages be saved on the memory card or something ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

THat's always bugged me, I've a gig stick in it and I can onloy hold about 100 texts in total. Pain in the ar$e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

#Elites wrote:
    Text messages are stored on the Phone memory, but it its only allowed a certain amout of number of text messages in the inbox.

So you might have a full inbox, but still have free phone memory.

How many messages are in your inbox?

Thats absolutely stupid...specially for the K750i...in which SE seem to have thought of everything to make it really user friendly. For them to overlook something like that is crazy!

No idea how many msgs are in my inbox, maybe 100 or so ? I used to have 1000s of msgs on my 6630.

Advertisement