Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DCU Sweatshirt

• 21-05-2006 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a DCU hoody?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Theres one hanging up in SPAR... or at least there was the last time i checked.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yep.
    And if you're involved in any soc/club, they generally have them too... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Next year definitely you'll be able to. There's a SU shop opening in the hub for hoodies etc.

Well, supposedly. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Scr&#225 wrote: »
    Next year definitely you'll be able to. There's a SU shop opening in the hub for hoodies etc.

Well, supposedly. :)
    Ya know I have been looking for a way to give DCU more of my money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Not gona buy one Steve? To be honest, I've always scoffed at the idea of getting one but as I enter my final year I think I'd like something to remember the place with for when I leave. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i honestly don't think its feasible to have the hoody shop. theyre talking about the FAS staff running it, but it'd be a waste of their time IMO. unless first years coming in, "loving" dcu and spending all their food money on a dcu hoody... i honestly can't see it working. but thats just my opinion.

most clubs and socs use hoodies to distinguish between their members and other members, and usually if ya have a hoody it means you're actively involved in the club/soc.

and faceless if ya want i can order a womens rugby hoody for ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

theyd probably be too big on him! :D haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

rugbug86 wrote:
    and faceless if ya want i can order a womens rugby hoody for ya!!
    Pfft, I'm not manly enough for a Womens' Rugby top tbh...

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Does the womans rugby top have "I hate cocks" written on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Nah, that was last years style... This years was "In it for the gash".

• Advertisement
Advertisement