Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Hunt for Nice Black Trousers

• 21-05-2006 9:24pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

I am currently on the look out for a smart pair of black trousers, preferably with a loose fit leg (I really don't like the skinny leg look).

I've had a look in a couple of shops but not spotted anything yet, though there was a pair in Dorothy Perkins that were kind of in the line of thing I was looking for.

It would be good if they didn't have pockets too as I find that pockets always sit funny on me (I must have weird hips or something :confused: )

Any help at all would be appreciated, I'm looking for them to wear to a wedding with a red silk kimono type top that I got from Oasis. It's so pretty! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Ah, I had to go on a black trouser hunt myself a few days ago and the best I could find was in Dororthy Perkins, the ones in there can be not too formal but not too casual at the same time (you get me..?), which would be nice for a wedding... Most of the trousers in there had pockets though, as far as I could tell :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'll have to go back and have a look at their trousers again then. Not too smart and not too casual is almost exactly what I'm looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

I saw lovely black ones yesterday in M&S, they come in both medium and long leg, they were about E58, don't noramally buy much there, but I thought they were really nice, not sure if they had pockets.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Cool, I'll check them out next time I'm in town. I've gotten nice jeans there and the length was pretty good on them.

Do you know were they in the normal range, or the Per Una or Autograph ranges?

Advertisement