Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving lessons

Options
  • 21-05-2006 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor?

Thanks
    S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Wanderer222

Try www.lireland.com, its got most of them... They were talking about adding a review system for driving schools in there too, to give a bit of feedback, I believe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Drive Right School of motoring.Its been a while but i think the guys name is Alan.Great instructor,patient and most importantly easy to get on with.I recommended him to many of my friends and a very nervous sister and all were very happy as we all passed 1st or 2nd time.He is situated up near Clybaun but does the usual pick ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'll post up the tutor my old flatmate recommended when i get home later
    he couldn't stop singing his praises

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elliebn

I found Safeway School of Motoring to be really good, the guys name is Steve and his contact number is 0879395813

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Claddagn School of Motoring. he's fairly good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Claddagh School of Motoring. good.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Peadar O Ceallaigh, very good. Gets you into good habits straight away. 087 6781647, €40/hour

My uncle's a big cheese in the testing business and highly recommends him. Says he's never had to fail one of his students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Id say go with any of the above.Everyone ive ever asked has always recommended their own instructor.IMO once you get a few lessons and your capable of driving and knowledge of rules of the road then its just a numbers game wheather you pass or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement