Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabazz

Options
  • 21-05-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Well, I have a horrible feeling this chap will be with us quite awhile, of course he will be nominated every week but I think the voting public will keep him in for torment value.

I had loads of stuff to say about him but I am unsure where to start!

1. Bathroom Monologing- aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so aware of the cameras.

2. Hard to judge if he is lying about his jail bird past - could he be another nasty 'my wife died' Nick. He seems very false. Crying and tears at the drop of a hat...hmmm.

Anyone have any thoughts on him to add...?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

Ah when he went into the Diary room tonight to vote for who he wanted to join the BB brother hood he turned on the tears completely! It was shocking, just because he knew they were all watching him-ahh cant stand him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

didn't we already have the over drama gay part asian muslin? last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I dunno. A lot of the fans are p'ed off with him quite a bit considering he's only in there since Thurs. he may be annoying all the housemates and acting up to the camera, but there's only so much the public can take before they want him out and he has overstepped the mark within the first few days wanting out already and doing all that drama queen stuff.

People are weighing up his "entertainment" against his annoying existance, and so far the annoying existance is winning with most.

If he didnt have immunity, i'd say he'd be out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think you're over estimating his popularity..

Seriously overestimating it. He has revolted most people at this stage by getting his bits out ..... twice as if once wasn't enough!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I really really really didnt need to see that.

REally? You mean you arent goign to turn on E4+1?!?!?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

If I need to perform a home steralisation then yes I will :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

He was a bit likable at first, but he has become so irratating for both HMs and viewers. He needs to get sorted out....BIG TIME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

At this point you'd think they'd try and shake things up by not putting in a flaming homosexual. I hope this guy gets kicked out fast and the producers learn their lesson.

• Advertisement

I'm not so sure he'll be staying. He has stated that he came to the show to die. Throwing out comments like that is not on.

BB have called him to the diary room but they should have intervened before then, back when he said it, and not let it continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I have the online pass but I'd pay more just to see the Diary Room interviews live. That'd be cool.

It would probably be all tears, snot and bubbles. :D Just like he's been since he got there :D This particular diary room visit wouldbe interesting though i'd say.

He is threatening suicide???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

TheGooner wrote:
    Well, I have a horrible feeling this chap will be with us quite awhile, of course he will be nominated every week but I think the voting public will keep him in for torment value.

I had loads of stuff to say about him but I am unsure where to start!

1. Bathroom Monologing- aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is so aware of the cameras.

2. Hard to judge if he is lying about his jail bird past - could he be another nasty 'my wife died' Nick. He seems very false. Crying and tears at the drop of a hat...hmmm.

Anyone have any thoughts on him to add...?

i saw the bathroom speech live and omg it must have gone on for an hour or more

Yes. He should not have been let in there. and BB should not have let the sorry incident carry on once he said that. It really seems like they're in it for the money, no matter how immoral it gets. It was bad enough with Craig last year but this is beyond the limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭michaela

Bamboozled wrote:
    Seriously overestimating it. He has revolted most people at this stage by getting his bits out ..... twice as if once wasn't enough!!

i nearly fuking choked when he got his cock out!!

they should have put in big red letters across the screen " WARNING, WRINKLY DICK ABOUT TO BE SHOWN"

I missed it thank god! Made a cuppa at the right time!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The fact he is touching up the 18 year old, and then proceeds to tell the kid that he will continue to do it. Pervert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

to say that i hate him isnt strong enough as far as im concerned. i think he is the biggest pervert in the history of bb. he should be kicked out as far as im concerned. if i had to listen to him and his horrid accent all day i would stab him. think i have made my feelings clear about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The fact he is touching up the 18 year old, and then proceeds to tell the kid that he will continue to do it. Pervert.

Much as I have no lover for the toucher, or the touchee..if Glyn had of been female, and Shahbaz an older straight man doing the same to her, it wouldn't be acceptable - so as such it should be acceptable in Glyn's case. BB really need to be having stong words with this guy. Indeed, judging by last night's performance, I suspect he really needs to be taken out...

..by Big Brother, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Oh when he kept going on about ''a little bit of theatre'' aaaaaah! wrecked my head! When I hear his voice I always think of Mrs. Doubtfire...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

he wrecks my head! the crying, the whinging, the playing to the camera's! he's a tool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Much as I have no lover for the toucher, or the touchee..if Glyn had of been female, and Shahbaz an older straight man doing the same to her, it wouldn't be acceptable - so as such it should be acceptable in Glyn's case. BB really need to be having stong words with this guy.

Buffybot is totaly right there, it would not be acceptable at all.

As for his rent boy story..... Mrspopebenny16 and myself both agree that it is more like he was rubbish at it and the punter took the money back in protest.

I suppose he'll pretend to kill himself if they nominate him. He obviously has a personality disorder.

BTW, is yer man with Tourettes real or an actor/ If he's real then BB should be ashamed. It dosnt "create awareness" - Tim Howard for Man U. does that - it just having a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I started off not liking shabazz, but more and more, I'm begining to enjoy him, and I think if he gets to stay for a while, he'll quickly become something of a fan favourite.

That said, I wouldn't put up with his nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

Fave is definitely Pete. They don't claim that they have him in the house to raise awareness about Tourettes he is just there for entertainment. Besides the tourettes though he is very entertaining and a funny/nice guy. He embraces the fact he has Tourettes and that in itself would be inspirational to sufferers who choose to hold it in.

I cannot stand Shabaz, I would actually murder him myself, he was awful last night talking to poor Glynn and then in the Diary Room saying how much he liked everyone and that he didn't deserve to be in the house with such nice people. Bullsh*t he knew they were all watching and was playing up aaaaaggghhhhh!!!! I would do time for him...he better sleep with one eye open at all times, I have my connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

When did he say he was in the house to die? Thats just weird!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Oh when he kept going on about ''a little bit of theatre'' aaaaaah! wrecked my head! When I hear his voice I always think of Mrs. Doubtfire...:confused:

Lol :D I knew it reminded me of something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Babes/05

Just give me one night in the house with him and I will quieten him..... Oh My God why isn't anyone telling him to shut the F**K Up. I nearly jumped into the television the other night to bang him and Leas head off the wall or something to get them to shut up. I would rather get evicted the first week for kicking the crap out of him rather than going through months of listening to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,026 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

He's a fcukin w@nker. Yer boy Glyn was being as diplomatic as he could (given English isn't his first language and he hasn't quite gotten the hang of it) and Shabaz couldn't give a fcuk. Immediately out to take offence and start the whining. Glasgow and Pakistan must be mortified!

Advertisement