Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabazz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Pocari Sweat

He has obviously got bad head problems. His dad did a ritual muslim hammer attack on him when he found out he was gay and chucked him out of the family when he was 16. He is obviously unemployable and ain't had a job for 21 years.

Didn't see him get his wrinkly bits out, but not surprised. What do you reckon will happen first?

1. He gets sectioned and taken out in straight jacket?

2. Housemates tie him up and hang him upside down in a cupboard for rest of show?

3. Crazed viewer breaks into BB house and gives him a good slapping.

4. He is put in sin bin with Nikki for a month, without water.

5. The waiting public armed with machine guns, gun him down as he requested, when he eventually walks down the stairs after getting evicted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Good jesus, this guy has to be the MOST annoying drama queen ON THE PLANET. His genes are no loss to the pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

1. He gets sectioned and taken out in straight jacket?

2. Housemates tie him up and hang him upside down in a cupboard for rest of show?

3. Crazed viewer breaks into BB house and gives him a good slapping.

4. He is put in sin bin with Nikki for a month, without water.

5. The waiting public armed with machine guns, gun him down as he requested, when he eventually walks down the stairs after getting evicted?
    lol lol lol

Well somethings gotta give.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

didn't we already have the over drama gay part asian muslin? last year?

just a note, but apparently kemal and kinga are a heterosexual item nowadays

• Advertisement

Yeh kemal was stuffing a bottle right up her in a skip last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well just there on Big Brain(The New prog) they were talking about Shabaz and the psychologist guy said as long as he's in the house, there'll be conflict.

I don't see him sticking much longer. He needs psychological help and he's not doing himself any favors staying there. I'd say the next time he request to leave BB will probably let him.

No, BB loves conflict, thats the whole purpose of their set up nowadays. They just might keep giving Shahbaz immunity for rest of series to drive the others to serious brain mashing. They have got highest audience level now since start of series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

As soon as he said he wanted to leave, they should have opened the door and said "ok, bye!".

Its very uncomfortable viewing. We're only getting to really see the other characters in the house today while Shebang was made to be quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

It's just occurred to me that he's a plant, (actually he's a stupid soddin vegetable!!) seriously though, like how popular would this series start have been without him there. And look it's got all us talking about him, and everyone around the world on every BB site. The stuff on tonights show where he hides all the food, it just looked so false like someone (the producers) had suggested he do this. I don't necessarily think he's an actor or something just one of the entrants except I reckon Channel 4 saw what he's like and are just able to use him like they are. If I'm right then it's very clever programming. If I'm wrong then yeah he really does need to be booted out at the first opportunity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i wouldnt be able to be near him. i ahte people who just cant shut up and make themselves louder to get notice.

damnit i swore i wouldnt start watching this series :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

like how popular would this series start have been without him there

As popular as the others, at a guess.

Plus you don't know who we might have got if he had not have been picked. Could have been someone a lot more interesting.

Apparently he kicked it all off again not so long ago.

And again, BB in their infinate wisdom, have the sound dipped and the camera's on the bedroom when they're all in the living area. Yawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

I heard on the radio this morning that he's on Suicide watch...

Seems so. Sky News have an article saying he is on suicide watch after his comments about how he "came here to die" yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

I heard on the radio this morning that he's on Suicide watch...

its just another way of getting more camera time!! he's gone over the top and made himself a complete outcast!

the housemates cant wait to get rid of him i'm sure but the public will keep him in for entertainment value!

Lisa was scary when Shabaz pissed her off last night! she pure lost it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Jesus, i said here yeasterday that he'll do the entire "If you evict me I'll kill myself" thing. I have a friend who is just like that, always going on about "How many pills will it ake..." "I'm a nurse, can get lots of Morphine" and all that. Problem was, I belived it the first few times until another friend explained the terms "attention seeking" "Drama Queen" and "Personality Disorder". The next few times she tried it I either made fun of it or ignored it, and they soon stopped. She talks about normal things now. He is just the same, wants attention, brought on by a deep insecurity, and when he gets more and more attention will contrive more and more bizzare situations to get it, eg, hiding the food, being on scuicide watch. God's sake!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I have NEVER seen anyone as irritating in my entire life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

will the house be more boring without him?

also, bear in mind that Derek was really annoying for the first few weeks last year, and then became quite likeable...

No i dont think it would. We're not really getting to see the other relationships because Shebang is clamouring for all the air time. So many sound dips this year because of all the arguments he's causing and all the discussions. Even Lisa would calm down a bit if he wasnt in there so we'd get to hear whats going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Shabaz is officially on suicide watch.
    I haven't watched much of BB this year, but imagine if he did it?
    Ratings winner, or early end to the season?

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1222484,00.html

It would be the end of BB.

He was in the diary room last night for 2 and a half hours. When he got out another arrgument followed. Then he was called to the diary room again by BB. Its not good TV and BB should have taken him out (of the house!!) the first night he said he came in there to die, and not left him in there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

How many BB housemates have been put on suicide watch now?? Jade Goody was if my memory serves me... So was Jodie Marsh.. Bit crazy really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

They perform many psychological tests on potential housemates to see if they can handle the pressure.

Clearly they are working so, so well...

They perform many psychological tests on potential housemates to see if they can handle the pressure.

A wiser, and much more dead person than I once said that "great wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do their bounds divide". Testing will only show you so much, and the partition between complete basket case, and show-stopping BB winning contestant is flimsy at best. It's only when they go into the pressure cooker that is the BB house that the cracks begin to show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

BuffyBot wrote:
    A wiser, and much more dead person than I once said that "great wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do their bounds divide". Testing will only show you so much, and the partition between complete basket case, and show-stopping BB winning contestant is flimsy at best. It's only when they go into the pressure cooker that is the BB house that the cracks begin to show.

I don't think these kinds of tests could work. People do change as soon as the cameras roll and once the sustained pressure starts to have its effect.

The surprise with Shabazz is that it has been so instant. Normally housemates are able to keep up their 'act' for the first few days at least. His mind seems so fragile - surely they must have had some inkling of that?

Those tests dont seem to have worked over the last couple of years.

Everyone puts on an act to get on to the show and considering they would have had to had the tests at an appointment rather than at the drop of a hat, you can be sure plenty of planning by the contestants went into them so as to get the best chance.

I would consider it similar to the planning that goes into the audition video's. There's only two so far that are really like their audition video - Lisa and Pete.

Where's Dawns hatred? She's mother earth inside the house.
    Where's Dickie's sexual terrorist personality? He's just playing daddy of the house.

See what I mean? People will do anything to get on the show and passing those tests is just another means to get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Well just there on Big Brain(The New prog) they were talking about Shabaz and the psychologist guy said as long as he's in the house, there'll be conflict.

I don't see him sticking much longer. He needs psychological help and he's not doing himself any favors staying there. I'd say the next time he request to leave BB will probably let him.
    i couldn't agree more.
    the guy obviously has serious mental health problems and should not have been allowed in that house in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I'm absolutely fascinated by this bloke.

his speech about the shopping and Richard shouting

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"

Classic!

• Advertisement

TheGooner wrote:

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice"

Classic!

What's all that then?

Advertisement